No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather still on top after Mannys rise and Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    Mayweather has the undefeated record but we all know that dont mean shit. Pacquaio deserves more praise then Mayweather and that just being 100.
    Well facts are facts..pics don't lie lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Not bad not bad lol

Oppssssssss common juan get up b1atch serve money may your masterlol

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      Amazing that he has been p4p top 10 since 1998,he has seen them come and go yet he remains undefeated and on top once again p4p #1 at the age of 35 soon to be 36,He is 43-0 a 8 time champ(should be 9 just didnt pay for shanes belt)in 5 divisions no other fighter in the history of this sport has won 8 titles in 5 divisions and remained undefeated,over half of his fights have been title fights.Manny had a stint on top and all the hype,yet Floyd just kept defeating current champions coming off of big wins,no smoke and mirror act,no catch weight titles. Now it appears he will fight 2 more current champions in 2013 at the age of 36 and if he defeats them both he can retire 45-0 with possible 9(should be 10)world titles and maybe even possibly add 1 more lineal title to his resume,this guy is hated so much on here because of his perfection,this guy is a boxing god
      Sure, why not, you can repeat that over and over again, nothing less or otherwise can be expected from you. now end of thread.

Comment

One of the reasons he remains undefeated is he hardly ever fights anymore. His last fight was with Cotto who this same Pacquiao you love to trash already KOed. That's right, Floyd fought Pacquiao's leftovers. Before that he fought Ortiz, an ok fight but Ortiz quit to Maidana not so long ago. Mayweather is pretty careful about who he fights. Let's see how he does and who he fights in his next two fights. I think he beats them all at 147 but loses to Martinez and Alvarez if he fights them.

Comment

I wonder why. Maybe because he's been a part time fighter who fought the easiest fights.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
            Well facts are facts..pics don't lie lol

Not bad not bad lol

Oppssssssss common juan get up b1atch serve money may your masterlol
            good attempt at muddying the truth but real boxing fans know whats up their. Go try and make the casual believe your bias nonsense, that all we need more flomos here

Comment

Look at all these idiots who started following Floyd's career in 2009. You don't know squat about Mayweather.......... or Pacquiao.

Comment

Pac said it the best.

You can't lose if you don't fight.

Comment

I'm shocked that Pacquiao couldn't put his hands down to dampen the fall. He must've been out, out. I'm hearing that they had to wake him up with smelling salts. Damn!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    He shouldn't be #1 at all. He's had like what 3/4 fights in the last 4/5 years. It's just not fair to the people that actually go out there and put in work.

Too much favoritism towards african american boxers. You could literally look pretty against ok competition and they put you on the p4p. Now before you mention Guerrero just know that he was put on there to make Floyd look good. Him nor Broner had not right to be put in instead of someone like Mares who has **** on both their resumes.
                    Agreed. Beating the shop-worn Cotto and mental midget Ortiz doesn't cut it.

He needs to do something dramatic, Duran style, and challenge someone who can rough him up for real and prove he's the best. Fight Sergio, Canelo, even Trout, somebody!

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                      MAYWEATHER iS THE BEST P4P FIGHTER ...I MEAN WE CAN SEE HERE ON BOXINGSCENE HOW MUCH HATE HE GETS..PEOPLE KNOW HE IS THE BEST BUT HAVE THE HATE..AND THATS WHY THEY TALK ABOUT MAYWEATHER SO MUCH..WHY ARENT THEY HATING ON MARTINEZ OR WARD SO MUCH?? EXACTLY..PAC FANS TALK ABOUT FLOYD 99% OF THE TIME..THEY CREATE THREADS ABOUT HIM EVERY DAY..IF YOU THINK HE'S A COWARD AND WHAT NOT WHY MAKE THREADS ABOUT HIM???

FLOYD TOYED WITH MARQUEZ..HE TALKED TO THE AUDIENCE WHEN HE FOUGHT PISS DRINKER..AND WE SAW WHAT JMM DID TO PAC.HE DEMOLISHED HIM..I USED TO LIKE PAC AND I STILL THINK HE'S AN ALRIGHT FIGHTER BUT MOST OF HIS FANS ARE SCUM WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO HATE..THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FLOYD AND PAC FAN..THEY HAVE TOO MUCH HATE AND IF FLOYD WAS THE ONE WHO LOST THEY WOULD GO CRAZY WITH HATE ON THIS FORUM..BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT PAC FOUGHT DAMAGED GOODS AND DRAINED PEOPLE AND MANY OF THEM WERE FLOYDS LEFT OVERS..AN OLD MARQUEZ KNOCKED HIM OUT..COMMON MAN..THAT SHOWS YOU HOW "GREAT" PAC WAS ...HE WAS AN ARUM MADE PRODUCT WHO WAS PROTECTED..NOW WE'VE SEEN THE PAC I BEEN TALKING ABOUT FOR THE LAST YEAR OR TWO...BUT I WISH PAC THE BEST...I HOPE HE RECOVERS FAST FROM THE BEATING OLD MARQUEZ GAVE HIM.
                      You just went full ******. Bravo!

Comment

Working...
                      X