No announcement yet.

Berto will remind everyone that he is a beast tomorrow night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    at his peak berto still had a ton of flaws, but he had good power and very fast hands. he's not a bum.

it's easy to forget just how fast he used to be...
    i didn't say he was a bum

what i did say was that he is sub par and in no way shape or form a ''beast''

Comment

Why would anyone support Andre Berto, he is a terrible fighter who is a product of the HBO hype machine and Al Haymon. You guys need better criteria when choosing fighters to support.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
        don't worry I'm sure Bertos brother will be in the corner reminding him every two seconds, "you're a beast! youre a monster! you're a ninja!"
        lmao Berto's brother should stay in the dressing room. He's a drama queen.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          I'm still waiting for Larry to tell me why Berto is a beast that only tested positive because of contamination

but Morales is a "bum" and "cheater"......
          because morales was old as dirt and can't beat anyone at the championship level. duh.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
            i didn't say he was a bum

what i did say was that he is sub par and in no way shape or form a ''beast''
            lol, "way, shape, or form," is always good for a laugh.

berto was a top 10 WW for long time. if he's sub par, it's still better than anything guerrero has done at the weight.

Comment

berto was a top 10 WW for long time. if he's sub par, it's still better than anything guerrero has done at the weight.
              You're very correct at the weight even though a lot of his wins after winning the vacant belt were lower weight guys. What is long time?

Comment

Berto will be reminded tomorrow that
                he is just another Haymon creation.

Comment

are you suggesting i'm a Guerrero supporter?

and being top 10 in a weak division don't really mean much imo take k-9 for example he has been in the top 10 of his weight division for a min but that doesn't necessarily mean he's good or skilled.......

Comment

The Ghost will Dominate him in stylistic fashion, enroute to a points win

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      I thought you don't like cheaters?

This place is filled with hypocrisy.

Don't you like swinging on cheatos nut sack? He's a cheater also. You're right...This place is filled with hypocrisy.

Comment

Working...
                      X