No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kessler To Froch: Don't Worry, I'll Beat You Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kessler To Froch: Don't Worry, I'll Beat You Again

Mikkel Kessler (45-2, 34 KOs) is more than happy to take away another world title from Carl Froch (30-2, 22 KOs) – but only after he has defeated WBA Super-Middleweight Champion Brian Magee (36-4-1, 25 KOs) in their December 8 showdown at Jyske Bank BOXEN in Herning. The Cobra most recently claimed that Kessler would avoid a rematch of their epic battle in April 2010. Back then, the Viking Warrior handed Froch his first-ever defeat and won the WBC belt after 12 exciting rounds .

[Click Here To Read More]

kessler doesn't have the cojones to go to england and fight froch. he needs the hometown advantage.

Comment

Kessler again on points - but maybe an even closer fight than last time if possible. I believe Carl was at his best of the super six against Kessler, but Mikkel wasn't anywhere near his best. Like them both, and may the best man win if it comes to that.

Comment

Originally posted by grape drink View Post
        kessler doesn't have the cojones to go to england and fight froch. he needs the hometown advantage.
        After going abroad to fight Calzaghe in front of 55 thousand welshmen, going to california to fight Ward, going to Australia to fight Mundine and Germany to fight Haussler - I very much doubt he wouldn't have the balls to go to Nottingham.

Comment

Heard this is being set-up for mid-2013, at the City Ground.

Comment

This fight needs to happen more than Froch-Bute II or Kessler-Ward II.

Comment

froch wins this just like he won the last one imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                After going abroad to fight Calzaghe in front of 55 thousand welshmen, going to california to fight Ward, going to Australia to fight Mundine and Germany to fight Haussler - I very much doubt he wouldn't have the balls to go to Nottingham.

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
                This fight needs to happen more than Froch-Bute II or Kessler-Ward II.
                Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                  froch wins this just like he won the last one imo.
                  I can agree with that. With Froch's recent form he looks like he'd even give SOG a good fight in a rematch. He looks phenomenal right now. I'll Froch over Kessler though. I might change that depending on how Kessler looks in his next fight.

Comment

***nevermind***
                    Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 11-20-2012, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X