No announcement yet.

Berto is underrated, there I said it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
    Who is the next fighter's balls you are gonna suck just because they represent the red, white and blue? Tavoris Cloud? Lol.

First Dawson, then Alexander, then Kirkland (Although I actually thought he was good) and now Berto. I guess now it's time to get Victor Ortiz in your av now too along with Guerrero.
    I'm gonna put the great American Nonito Donaire in my avi. Ice, get out of my thread.

Comment

It's funny. You can't show patriotism on this site for America at all. Sweet Jesus, Megamerican, Check. You just can't be proud of America on this site.

Proud of Mexico, Puerto Rico, the Philippines, England, Eastern Europe? Oh, hell yes! Circle jerks every hour.

Proud of America? Hell naw Willis.

Comment

Originally posted by withoutthee666 View Post
        It's funny. You can't show patriotism on this site for America at all. Sweet Jesus, Megamerican, Check. You just can't be proud of America on this site.

Proud of Mexico, Puerto Rico, the Philippines, England, Eastern Europe? Oh, hell yes! Circle jerks every hour.

Proud of America? Hell naw Willis.
        They hate us, man. Hundreds of replies for when Kirkland loses or months and months of hate on a prospect like Danny Jacobs when he loses. They are some jealous people that pray for America to go away. Where were the hundreds of replies for when David Lexmiuex lost? Hell what about even Lopez just last night?

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          They hate us, man. Hundreds of replies for when Kirkland loses or months and months of hate on a prospect like Danny Jacobs when he loses. They are some jealous people that pray for America to go away. Where were the hundreds of replies for when David Lexmiuex lost? Hell what about even Lopez just last night?
          The hate coming from outside the borders, I really don't care about. They want in, they won't get in. I get it, it may be petty, but whatever.

It's the hate coming from inside of America by native Latin- and Asian-Americans from this site that I just find really laughable and cute. They live under the American flag, hating everything it stands for, living in insular communities that are only filled with other Latins or other Asians. Unfortunately, this is the direction I continue to see this country going with the influx of illegals and the Muslim wave surely to come over right after.

Comment

And please, don't even get me started on the white American men on this site that do their best to avoid any affiliation with America, and are literally die-hard *******s(because he's not black) or die-hard Klitorises(because they are white).

Just jokes. All around.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              I'm gonna put the great American Nonito Donaire in my avi.

Comment

Working...
              X