Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did arthur abraham ruin andre dirrell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did arthur abraham ruin andre dirrell?

Following Andre Dirells career, he as always been a top tier prospect and was favored over andre ward at one point.

I noticed the late punch by arthur abraham in the super six. Ever since that point dirrell never seemed the same.

what happened to his career? Did that punch really ruin him?

Nah he's just a talented fighter who lacks IQ and struggles to keep it together at times and costs him in fights.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Nah he's just a talented fighter who lacks IQ and struggles to keep it together at times and costs him in fights.
      HIs career seemed to instantly go down hill after that fight

Comment

He just has terrible temperament problems

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
          He just has terrible temperament problems
          Haha that's a good way to put it.

Guys seems bipolar at times

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
            Following Andre Dirells career, he as always been a top tier prospect and was favored over andre ward at one point.

I noticed the late punch by arthur abraham in the super six. Ever since that point dirrell never seemed the same.

what happened to his career? Did that punch really ruin him?
            Either you're trolling or don't watch much boxing.

Comment

We need an official prognosis from Dr Shaw High following the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Regulus View Post
                Don't question anybodies boxing knowledge when you are ducking this

Why have you gone silent on the "facts" you provided? Is it because you were exposed as lacking basic knowledge and/or lying? I just want an answer. You asked the question and I answered. Just pay me the courtesy of explaining yourself.

I just want to know why you lied or lacked the necessary knowledge to make an incorrect statement when you claim to be a boxing authority.

Is Usyk a champion? Is a reigning champion? Is Davis a champion currently?

So which of the following applies to you -

1 - You lack basic knowledge and didn't know something which is documented by facts

or

2 - You lied.

1 or 2 and there is no other answer. Don't duck the question.

I am happy to answer any follow-up questions after you answer me. I am also happy to help educate you further on the sport if you feel you require further knowledge after I just exposed you lies and/or lack of basic boxing knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Regulus View Post
                  UUMMMMM I think you're trolling kido.

"Dirrell took a 21-month layoff to heal from the neurological injuries sustained in the Abraham fight. Dirrell defeated Darryl Cunningham via second-round technical knockout.[11]"

He beat a jourey man then lost to degale you scrub.

His career was never the same FACT

Comment

Never had a heart.

Comment

Working...
                    X