No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins: Soda is like liquid crack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    Did they get punched for a living? TRT isn't vases on building added muscle, it's purpose is to keep you in the normal range so that you don't develop many possible issues.

What people are really talking about is using HGH, test cycles, etc to gain more mass. I have little doubt that hopkins was doing TRT at some point, but a strict diet goes a long way. I have blood tests proving that my total test levels jumped 250 ng/dl from adding vitamin D3 along with riding a stationary bike for a few months, as well as free test increasing (which is actually more important than total).

I don't know why you're telling me this - i'm the one saying that using TRT WILL NOT, per se, give you more muscle mass if you don't want to gain more muscle mass.

Hopkins most likely was merely preserving lean muscle mass while burning fat (which testosterone helps you do) to stay around weight, and make weight during harsh training camps that an otherwise 45-50 year body couldn't handle (without the testosterone levels of a 20-30 year old).

A strict diet does go a long way, but there's nothing you can do to fight mother nature and father time - well - unless you use TRT to get testosterone levels of a man half your age

Strict diet will go a long way indeed - but the best advice is this: Eat CLEN, TREN hard, TEST your limits, ANAVAR give up... And WINNY the Pooh

When I turn 40 I'm going to have regular doctor appointments, and I'll most likely start TRT myself. Why not?? I'm not competing, and if I can keep my gains that I worked so hard for naturally over the past few decades, I'm going to.
    Last edited by Cheek busting; 04-13-2017, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Someone should as him about cannabis and his views on it's acknowledged medicinal and recreational benefits. Don't worry, it's organic.

Comment

Working...
      X