Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logan Paul vs KSI Official (Biggest YouTube Event In History - 100 Million Views)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    paul logan
    Oops lol both Logan and Paul are first names. Who even has Paul as a surname? Is it even his real name.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
      Not YouTube Red, YouTube have actually released a PPV platform. Joseph Parker vs Hughie Fury was the first event ever to use that platform.. I can see these 2 using it in a rematch. Its sad that these 2 amateurs can get more views and interest that a legit heavyweight world title fight. There were reports Parker vs Fury only got 6k buys.
      Oh sh^t yea you're right. I forgot about that Parker vs Fury thing.

But sh^t man that mainstream attention thing is crazy. Boxing fans get too uppity about that sh^t. You seen it with Conor vs Floyd. You seen it in the thread with this KSI guy & that last dude. People dogged it cuz its low level sh^t.

Money is money doe & I think people just like to see people fighting. Its some base, primitive-like thing we all got. And the more invested in the people they are the more they wanna see them fight. I mean if you setup a PPV with Kim Kardashian vs Jennifer Lawrence & did all the standard boxing promotion sh^t that sh^t would outsell Floyd vs Manny by a mfing mile due to casuals & fairweather fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Idk I just seen it when I was looking for amateur experience on these guys, but it looked legit/official.

Fouseytube lol. Wut the f#ck. Is this real life?

Idk nothing about none of these mfers. About the only legit Youtube personality I know about is Bo Burnham & I don't think he's done that sh^t in years (just directed a movie I wanna see, kid gots skills if he's kinda emo in his public persona).

And idk that you could do this with legit boxing guys. These dudes are on another level. Boxing guys don't got that much popularity. They could start a thing among themselves.

Randomly I'm always on the verge of starting a boxing podcast & I was thinking of taking an angle on of calling out other boxing podcast hosts to garner attention that could potentially lead into a legit fight if it caught fire & my #1 guy on my sh^tlist was Nes (think I got a diss rap saved somewhere at that mfer cuz he's so stupid about boxing sh^t lol). So I think that could be a thing in its own lil universe, but you aren't selling out the Copperbox. You probably ain't selling out the Local Firemans Union Hall.
        I see a lot of youtubers who have beef trying to get a boxing match going..they can make amateur YouTube boxing a big thing and thats only good for the sport of boxing I think. If Logan Paul wins I feel like he will just hand his belt somewhere in his massive mansion and never fight again. KSI seems like he wants to fight other guys.

KSI's brother is going to get battered by Logan brother tho lol he's tiny compared to him.

Nes is an idiot lol sometimes can't stand him but I can't help but listen to his podcast every week. It's my guilty pleasure.. Ego boxing is a guy I can never listen to for longer than 1 minute.

Comment

But sh^t man that mainstream attention thing is crazy. Boxing fans get too uppity about that sh^t. You seen it with Conor vs Floyd. You seen it in the thread with this KSI guy & that last dude. People dogged it cuz its low level sh^t.

Money is money doe & I think people just like to see people fighting. Its some base, primitive-like thing we all got. And the more invested in the people they are the more they wanna see them fight. I mean if you setup a PPV with Kim Kardashian vs Jennifer Lawrence & did all the standard boxing promotion sh^t that sh^t would outsell Floyd vs Manny by a mfing mile due to casuals & fairweather fans.
          Kim Kardashian vs Jennifer Lawrence lol.. Don't give Kim that idea, she'll drop a live sextape on PPV for the dollar bills she will.

Comment

i didnt like floyd v mcgregor cause of how one sided it was going to be. got no problem with this and its only going to be a positive for the sport. And you never know, some people might get into following the sport from this. Someone like badou jacks already got his name out there just by sparring ksi. and it shows that when it comes to making a combat sport event, they will always pick to do it in boxing, thats how men fight, standing up and throwing punches. ive got full respect for mma but its ugly to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              Yea there are videos of him submitting and choking out guys in MMA fights. He's 6ft 3 while KSI is 6ft so it's really gonna only go one way tbh. But KSI is being trained by Mayweather Sr so who knows.. He thought he could take on Badou Jack in sparring but got his azz handed to him.
              Lol just saw his fight. He looked like someone who only had one fight and a few weeks of training.

Don’t know much about this Logan guy, but if he has any sort of fighting experience he at least will turn up to fight which is more than you can say for the guy KSI fought

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Lol just saw his fight. He looked like someone who only had one fight and a few weeks of training.

Don’t know much about this Logan guy, but if he has any sort of fighting experience he at least will turn up to fight which is more than you can say for the guy KSI fought
                Weller did his best but ksi was too good with the jab. Paul needs to make sure he's working on head movement cause he's gonna get busted up if he thinks he can march straight forward and impose his size.

Comment

The KSI bout was LITERALLY the most watched boxing match in YouTube history. There is some genuine money in this "fad". I see it lasting maybe another year before it flames out.

Comment

Working...
                  X