Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doctor says I need a low carb diet, recommend me a good lite beer.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    Michelob lite sounds good right about now. Regular Michelob's are high as hell in the carb department though. What's the abv on the lite fam?
    I think it’s 4+% just like a miller lite or bud light

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      I think it’s 4+% just like a miller lite or bud light

Damn that's pretty good, heine lights are only 3.3.

Comment

Red wine is supposed to have some health benefits in moderation. One four ounce glass is equal to one twelve ounce beer for alcohol content. Lots of different wines though.

Sam Adams Light is my favorite of the light beers. Amstel Light is good. I can do Coors Light if it is ice cold.

Comment

Haha, the amount of times I've eaten cow straight from the ranch though

Does Clen pack a lot of carbs? **** I hope not, lol

Only calfs from now on.

The Clen is very good for losing weight apparently, so I've been told.

Comment

michelob ultra or bud platinum if I'm trying for a low carb beer.

Comment

Translation: I drink light beer cuz my doctor said I couldn't drink regular manly beer. I'm ****in' beta....

Comment

Thread reported.

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Translation: I drink light beer cuz my doctor said I couldn't drink regular manly beer. I'm ****in' beta....

Stop playin GOTCHA!

Comment

not to generalise but doctors and many of the public health sector are often a long way behind when it comes to nutrition. Im pretty sure ive read studies about how the effects of 'high cholesterol' are vastly exagerrated, compared to the more logical problem of having excess body fat. The cholesterol often gets blamed because the two can go hand in hand and i think people are less sensitive of having 'high cholesterol' than being obese. the cynic in mealso thinks that maybe theres financial reasons for the overprescription of statins and the over emphasis on the pitfalls of cholesterol. If you look and feel healthy then i find it quite hard to imagine that the lab reading of 'high cholesterol' is going to be your downfall in life.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Red wine is supposed to have some health benefits in moderation. One four ounce glass is equal to one twelve ounce beer for alcohol content. Lots of different wines though.

Sam Adams Light is my favorite of the light beers. Amstel Light is good. I can do Coors Light if it is ice cold.

I have to try that. My coworkers swear by that stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X