Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do girls show interest one day and then are total bi.tches the next day?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do girls show interest one day and then are total bi.tches the next day?

Why does a woman show you, as a man, interest, i.e. giving you pleasant and validating feminine energy and warmth, and then the next time you interact with her she treats you like you're a piece of garbage?

This happens to me a lot.

Are you interested or not? Stop jerking me around.

Stop playing games. Just give me the pussy, you stupid ass bitches. Let me tie you up, choke you out, and suck on your feet.

I don't want to be your friend. I don't care what happened to you at work. Just give me some putang pie. I want to sniff the poosey.

because WOMEN!

Comment

let mr stewart explain it....

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
        because WOMEN!
        Yoel Romero is scary. It's not normal for a forty-year-old to have that kind of power and athleticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          let mr stewart explain it....

I'm not trying to be mean, but I don't think you eat a lot of pie. A guy who is always on boxingscene is probably not slaying vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
            I'm not trying to be mean, but I don't think you eat a lot of pie. A guy who is always on boxingscene is probably not slaying vagina.
            you couldnt be mean if tried your darndest

im doing quite well, thx

you dont see me making ANY ''why cant i slay the vag'' threads.

if i had a dollar for every thread youve made......

Comment

I've noticed girls who are close to their fathers or an older brother don't act like this.

Every girlfriend I've had who's dad wasn't around had abandonment issues and the moment things got serious they would start doing what's called "**** testing" you.

Intentionally acting snotty and unreasonable and sabotaging your friendship to test your loyalty and make sure you won't leave her "even at her worst"...

Of course this is rigged: If you put up with her antics, she thinks you're a weak **** and loses attraction to you, leaves you for the next guy.

So your only option is to spot what's happening and dump her first, which re-affirms her abandonment issues and makes her even worse.

Girls I've dated who were close to their dads/older brothers never acted like this. A relationship was just two people who like each other. They still have PMS and girly moods but it isn't a deliberate desire to push you over a cliff.
              Last edited by ////; 02-19-2018, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                I've noticed girls who are close to their fathers or an older brother don't act like this.

Every girlfriend I've had who's dad wasn't around had abandonment issues and the moment things got serious they would start doing what's called "**** testing" you.

Intentionally acting snotty and unreasonable and sabotaging your friendship to test your loyalty and make sure you won't leave her "even at her worst"...

Of course this is rigged: If you put up with her antics, she thinks you're a weak **** and loses attraction to you, leaves you for the next guy.

So your only option is to spot what's happening and dump her first, which re-affirms her abandonment issues and makes her even worse.

Girls I've dated who were close to their dads/older brothers never acted like this. A relationship was just two people who like each other. They still have PMS and girly moods but it isn't a deliberate desire to push you over a cliff.
                interesting, i wonder why that is.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                  interesting, i wonder why that is.
                  Part of it is anxiety. If their father leaves them, or isn't there, there is a feeling that all men will leave. The b itchy attitude is a defense mechanism against attachment

Comment

Because a lot of women are twat-waffles who think they can do whatever they want simply because they have a vagina. Part of the problem is that too many men comply with the above out of fear of never getting into their vagina.

Comment

Working...
                    X