No announcement yet.

VIDEO | Conor McGregor Wants Nate Diaz to Come Down to Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO | Conor McGregor Wants Nate Diaz to Come Down to Him

Not surprised. The UFC is having a interim title fight on Oct. 7 with two guys who'll for sure submit Conor with his weak ground game if they get him down that'll be next for Conor if he doesn't line up a fight before that date.

Nate is a very winnable fight + the biggest fight he can make in the UFC right now.

I'm kinda expecting him to drop the 155 belt post Diaz III & maybe try to line up a fight with GSP who's coming out of retirement in November & is the biggest PPV draw in MMA history in what would likely be the biggest fight in MMA history. Conor would be a part of the biggest fight in boxing & MMA then & win or lose that fight would be looking nice as far as his bank account goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Not surprised. The UFC is having a interim title fight on Oct. 7 with two guys who'll for sure submit Conor with his weak ground game if they get him down that'll be next for Conor if he doesn't line up a fight before that date.

Nate is a very winnable fight + the biggest fight he can make in the UFC right now.

I'm kinda expecting him to drop the 155 belt post Diaz III & maybe try to line up a fight with GSP who's coming out of retirement in November & is the biggest PPV draw in MMA history in what would likely be the biggest fight in MMA history. Conor would be a part of the biggest fight in boxing & MMA then & win or lose that fight would be looking nice as far as his bank account goes.
      I think McGregor beats Diaz quite easy this time especially at 155, might even KO him. I think Conor going to boxing just up'ed his game for MMA. McG vs GSP would be huge for MMA, especially if GSP gets that MW title and meets McG at a catch weight.

Comment

Working...
      X