Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rolls wasn’t scared. Was hungry and came to win.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    You make these comments, and yet you'll never accomplish anywhere close to what Rolls has in your entire life.

Don't you feel like a complete fool? Why would you say stuff like this?
    who are you? rolls wife??
    lmao...

man, by the way i personally know a boxer who has been involved in bigger fights and done much more than rolls, and i can tell you im in a much better position than he is...
    so next time speak for your self...

Comment

Well I'm not going to try to defend fighting the 80th ranked guy or whatever it, not even a huge GG fan like that - all I can say about that fight was that it was pretty good matchmaking, made for a fairly entertaining fight before the KO.

Comment

I sure as hell am not a Golovkin hater, and to me Rolls looked pretty uncomfortable and scared. His body language was poor, and he covered up very quickly. Even when he landed on G with success, he turtled up as soon as he caught return fire.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          Or he felt that he couldn't hurt Golovkin and he felt he was doing wasn't working. Give the guy some credit for trying... He was overmatched.
          There just seems to be a lot of 'giving up' lately, Rolls seemed to be going OK and then for no obvious reason he seemed to give up too. I think that it's reasonable for any boxer who is getting good money for a fight to give it his all, not only to give the fans value for money but because anything can happen if you hang in there.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
            who are you? rolls wife??
            lmao...

man, by the way i personally know a boxer who has been involved in bigger fights and done much more than rolls, and i can tell you im in a much better position than he is...
            so next time speak for your self...
            You're nothing. You'd never say ANY of the things you post on here to GGG's face... to Rolls face... to ANY of their faces.

Why?

Because you're a troll and a coward.

Comment

You're nothing. You'd never say ANY of the things you post on here to GGG's face... to Rolls face... to ANY of their faces.

Why?

Because you're a troll and a coward.
              whatever makes you happy boy....

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                whatever makes you happy boy....
                I called you out to be a little bi#ch and you’ve a accepted it. That’s all that needs to happen.

I’m glad we’re at an understanding.

Be a man.

Comment

I called you out to be a little bi#ch and you’ve a accepted it. That’s all that needs to happen.

I’m glad we’re at an understanding.

Be a man.
                  nah!! you are just crying here like if you are Rolls or GGG's lover, thats all...

Comment

They both fought as expected.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Yeah. But he was still Steve Rolls so what did it matter?
                      Exactly tf difference do it make. Rolls still an extremely ranked nobody who had no business in the ring with GGG

Comment

Working...
                      X