Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Vows: This Will Be Manny Pacquaio's Last Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this 50-50

But I'm more scared for Pac.

But ever since he turned 40, we always think he's done but beat Broner convincingly.

Feelings and emotions aside, close to 50-50 maybe I'll even give Thurman a one point advantage so more like 51-49. So yeah, technically Pac is the underdog for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      “Years ago I wanted Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao. Floyd’s gone, Manny is here and I’m ready to challenge a legend. Come July 20, he will disappear. He’s a legend and will always be remembered in the sport. But I’m going to do to Manny Pacquiao what he did to Oscar de la Hoya.”

Well, at least Pacquiao is not coming down 7lbs.!
      No, but he's been going up 7 pounds fighting bigger boxers in the last decade! Tickets booked for the biggest fight night of the year!

Comment

You guys should get creative with the titles it's always that a certain fighter " vows to or smiles" at his opponent

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Lol pacman aint turning anyone, thurman is the one who still has his legs he will confuse manny, this man can crack and is no joke

i expect him to KO Manny with a feint

Comment

Manny chasing Thurman all night.

Comment

Pac looked better beating Broner than Thurman did beating Lopez. Not sure what to make of it, but the Thurman that fought Lopez loses to Pac. He better bring his A Game this time.

Comment

I agree....at this stage of his career its best for him to retire with a W..

Comment

I assume Thurman will win, but he looked shaky in his last fight and Pacquiao looked pretty good in his last fight. Of anything that's been officially announced for the summer, this is the event I'm most interested in right now. With Pacquiao involved, shouldn't be too hard to find some friends to split the pay-per-view. Caleb Plant vs. Mike Lee is pretty interesting too.

Comment

Top prime welterweight fights 40 years old Filippini senator and occasional boxer mr. Pacquiao.

I can`t wait on this one.

Comment

Well, AB Boxing asked Thurman what he's gonna do to beat a legend who is faster, etc. His answer is "that's why we hired 2 professional trainers" lol. He is still in Cloud 9 for getting the fight and can't think straight.

Comment

Working...
                      X