Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
    Fixed. The Borgias on Showtime.
    Is it Starz? My bad. I stream my **** online so I don't pay too much attention.

Comment

I only watch Camelot because of Eva Green. There's just something different about her that turn me on. It's hard to describe it, but it's there.

Comment

I heard Charlie Zelenoff is starring in it.

Comment

Read the books.

Seriously.

Not joking.

The show was solid and will probably be worth watching, but the books are fantastic.

Comment

Something about this girl really gets me going. Goddamn she is fine. The show is kickin ass too. The production values are off the charts. All the costumes are real high budget...The plot is looking nice and all. Can't wait to see what happens. HBO comes through again.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post

Something about this girl really gets me going. Goddamn she is fine. The show is kickin ass too. The production values are off the charts. All the costumes are real high budget...The plot is looking nice and all. Can't wait to see what happens. HBO comes through again.
              Yeah, she is. I like the fact that her boobs are natural.

Comment

I wonder how they're going to kill the zombie monkeys.

Comment

Lame of Thrones was boring.. Can't find anything to fill in the emptiness in my life after Spartacus ended..

Comment

I liked the first episode a lot.
                    incest, kid killing, midget sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit ♠ View Post
                      Lame of Thrones was boring.. Can't find anything to fill in the emptiness in my life after Spartacus ended..
                      Give it some time, you might like it. I think i'll like it more than Spartacus because as far as acting goes, Game of Thrones is miles ahead in that department.
                      Last edited by Carpe Diem; 04-18-2011, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X