Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder in "Amazing Physical Shape" For Fury Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. I hope he has a plan B this time
    2. I hope he is prepared to let his hands go and not get mauled trying to land the same punch

Comment

This stuff proves how stupid most of you are when it comes to boxing. Just look st the Whyte vs Povetkin fight. Anything can happen in heavyweight boxing. I have been the biggest Wilder hater on here but even I know that he could turn it around with one punch. Especially against a guy like Fury who has been down multiple times. Fury beat Wilder good the last time, but Ruiz beat AJ the first time too. AJ then came back and pitched a shut out to the point when it wasn't even a match. Whyte could do the same thing against Povetkin. And realistically Wilder could do the same because Fury is not the unbeatable monster that you idiots are calling him. He is a steroid cheating con man who has never defended a belt and has only fought 2 decent opponents. So why not just wait until the third fight to see who is the better man?

Comment

Sounds confident. Only fury and wilder know how much a beating wilder got.
        D id fury at times wonder how wilder was still standing? Did fury land his best ever punch on wilder in his whole career?
        Look like Tyson smothered a lot of his work

Comment

I know which one I'll have my $ on

It's a no brainier, tbh. 🍀Gypsy King will finish him in 6 and then beat AJ. Then he can really wear a 👑.

Comment

Originally posted by Walexhris View Post
            It quite easy to use the term bum when referring to those with spotlight on them, let's look inwards for a moment, are we bums/star players in our chosen professions/ careers
            Well we're not getting paid millions, Joshua for example quit against a fat short ruiz in the first match, his fans paid money to watch him quit and next they will pay to watch him fight a guy like Pules. But we can't really blame joshua if his fans are dumb enough paying for that sh**

Comment

I heard that he trains and runs with the 40 pound suit.

Comment

He can be in the greatest shape ever and it wouldn't matter. He lacks not only the skills to beat Fury but basic fundamental boxing skills. Props to him for his power getting him this far but he isn't going any further without actually knowing a thing or two about how to box and working on his craft

Comment

TILL THIS DAY...wait. or is it TO?

till this day! 😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                    This stuff proves how stupid most of you are when it comes to boxing. Just look st the Whyte vs Povetkin fight. Anything can happen in heavyweight boxing. I have been the biggest Wilder hater on here but even I know that he could turn it around with one punch. Especially against a guy like Fury who has been down multiple times. Fury beat Wilder good the last time, but Ruiz beat AJ the first time too. AJ then came back and pitched a shut out to the point when it wasn't even a match. Whyte could do the same thing against Povetkin. And realistically Wilder could do the same because Fury is not the unbeatable monster that you idiots are calling him. He is a steroid cheating con man who has never defended a belt and has only fought 2 decent opponents. So why not just wait until the third fight to see who is the better man?
                    Very well said

Comment

Wilder is in an amazing shape because he was twerking the entire time in his camp and dancing around with other hoes.

Comment

Working...
                      X