No announcement yet.

Be Good / Stay Out of Trouble!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    Spend time with your family, your quality friends, if you have a girl take her like bowling or something, out to eat, maybe get it on. Who knows.

Oh and work hard.

Sincerely.

Yes, I say Dad! You my daddy, Run!

Comment

Originally posted by REAL NIKKUH View Post
      I'm tryin my best man, The troll is on my right side and PB32 is on my left side,
      The **** on my right is luring me in good.
      You need to fight that muthafuka somethin terrible, and make that hoe change your user name.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post

God damn, I like that sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          You need to fight that muthafuka somethin terrible, and make that hoe change your user name.
          I'm trying my best Chief, my very best.

Comment

I'm just playin' man, I stayed in lastnight I'm training real hard for the next few weeks need to get me a beach body for the summer.
            Only thing is I ate a big ass pizza lastnight and It's not apart of my diet.

But hell, what can ya do. And in reference to xanax bars, I do be only playing when I say im taking them, I know first hand how messed up they can make a man.

Either way, 5 star thread and good to see you around again bro.
            Don't see you on here much anymore, hope all is well.
            Same man.

I mean no high and mighty act, if anyone reading does drugs.........that's really not a big deal to me unless it's harming others.....and I used them for years on and off. Hell I see the same people for years have gone out drinking and done blow on the regular. Normally they control that and really don't let it have negative impacts on their lives........but I've come to the conclusion it's not for me.

I think about drinking at times, then say oh no no not anymore. Because one thing leads to another and it gets out of control. I say to myself well my friend has one too many drinks, then goes out looking for some blow........what happens if he's driving drunk and gets stopped on a DUI......searched and the cop finds the bag of blow.

He loses his job because he's in jail, can't provide for his family, and that CERTAINLY isn't setting a good example for his kids.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

R-Dub is like the quite cousin everybody knows not to **** with, cause even though he cool as *****; one false move could set him off, and then we'd have to send Auntie Marsha to go get his meds while 3 of us hold him down.

Comment

I know right?!?!?!?!? That ***** is on some high quality HD/Led ***** right there. I feel like I'm at the movies lookin at that hoe.

Comment

Well, its yours if you want. Ill change mine, Ive tons of hot hos anyway.

Just be good

Btw, Hope your weekend is good to bro! You were banned before I replied to you

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    Same man.

I mean no high and mighty act, if anyone reading does drugs.........that's really not a big deal to me unless it's harming others.....and I used them for years on and off. Hell I see the same people for years have gone out drinking and done blow on the regular. Normally they control that and really don't let it have negative impacts on their lives........but I've come to the conclusion it's not for me.

I think about drinking at times, then say oh no no not anymore. Because one thing leads to another and it gets out of control. I say to myself well my friend has one too many drinks, then goes out looking for some blow........what happens if he's driving drunk and gets stopped on a DUI......searched and the cop finds the bag of blow.

He loses his job because he's in jail, can't provide for his family, and that CERTAINLY isn't setting a good example for his kids.
                    Already. Thats why I drink at home, and dont go out anymore. Too much to lose, and aint no gain.

Comment

Well, its yours if you want. Ill change mine, Ive tons of hot hos anyway.

Just be good

Btw, Hope your weekend is good to bro! You were banned before I replied to you
                      What are YOU doin up so gatdamn early Led bruh. Nice sig, who dat Kerri?

Comment

Working...
                      X