Anyone see "Raised By Wolves" ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone see "Raised By Wolves" ?

Real Sci-fi, original, addicting ....

Anyone else catch it yet ? 1 of only 3 shows I've seen all spring/summer......

https://next-episode.net/raised-by-wolves

I've caught the first 3 episodes. I've got to admit it caught my attention and I'm waiting to see what happens next.

Comment

Going to have the wife order a subscription to hbo max in a few to watch since a few here have given it good reviews....looks like a great scifi. Just finished another scifi on Netflix called Away with Hillary Swank,pretty damn good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
        Going to have the wife order a subscription to hbo max in a few to watch since a few here have given it good reviews....looks like a great scifi. Just finished another scifi on Netflix called Away with Hillary Swank,pretty damn good too.
        Away was pretty good..... but it was more a well-acted drama with sci-fi backdrop. I'll watch the second season if it gets one. Living on Mars will make for good TV.

Comment

You're right about it be more of a drama than scifi but yea that cast/acting was well put together and all their backstories really made it compelling.Tried watching raised by wolves last night but couldn't get the damn audio to play on episode 1 while all other episodes were fine smfh,gonna give it another go tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Away is definitely on my watchlist and I'll get to it in a bit. I'm glad you guys mentioned that one too cuz I was only about 60% sure....

Comment

You missed my "official" thread about this show

Comment

Working...
              X