Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should be the Age of Consent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] What should be the Age of Consent?

18+ Years
    27.91%
    17+ Years
    2.33%
    16+ Years
    32.56%
    15+ Years
    6.98%
    14+ Years
    2.33%
    13+ Years
    2.33%
    12+ Years
    6.98%
    OK If the Age Gap is less than 2 Years
    9.30%
    OK If the Age Gap is less than 3/4 Years
    4.65%
    OK If the Age Gap is less than 5 years
    4.65%
    Last edited by D4thincarnation; 04-03-2020, 07:01 PM.

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    What should be the age of consent?

How old does someone have to be to be able to consent to sex?

Should ages groups be protected from other age groups?

Poll coming!!
    If you are a Christian. Look to the Bible:

The Bible gives no age of consent for sex. It simply teaches that sex must be a loving, lifelong one-flesh union between a man and a woman who are not otherwise related (see Leviticus 18 for who is ruled out by that requirement). If these conditions are met, maturity and age disparity become less of a moral issue than an issue of whether the relationship is wise based on other factors.

Comment

I think they feel right for the times now in most places in the US, 16 years old.

You do reach into weirdness/creepiness when a 72 year old man is trying to bang your 16 year old daughter doe obviously, but I do feel like age of consent should trust the person reaching consent to take into account age differences themselves cuz some younger people may dig banging older people & some may not. It seems like a personal choice that lies with the consent-er.

The ability of an older person to talk a younger person into sex would just be an advantage a younger person should be aware of vs something that should be mandated legally with laws that seem to make this a part of their consent laws. I've talked many a dumb ass 30 year olds into banging me & some I could never talk into banging me no matter how I tried so I don't think you can mandate intelligence or ability to be talked into something into the laws either.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        It's your opinion and views is what I am after.

I can google everything else.

Comment

It's your opinion and views is what I am after.

I can google everything else.
          16. That's the law down here.

What are your views?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            At what age is one deemed to be able to say they love someone then? Cuz that would seem to be the actual line as the bible states.

Cuz I mean some creepy dude could say & legit believes he loves some 4 month old baby, but can that baby say she loves the dude? And if she can how old does she have to be to say that or truly know that.

Sh^t man I don't think I could have consented to sex under the biblical definition in my life with 100% confidence cuz I'm not sure I've ever had sex with someone who I 100% for sure loved or who f#cked me who I had 100% faith she loved me.

Comment

Ill just go with what my state law is.

Comment

What should be the age of consent?

How old does someone have to be to be able to consent to sex?

Should ages groups be protected from other age groups?

Poll coming!!
                Man, you are a mothaf**cking sicko.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  At what age is one deemed to be able to say they love someone then? Cuz that would seem to be the actual line as the bible states.

Cuz I mean some creepy dude could say & legit believes he loves some 4 month old baby, but can that baby say she loves the dude? And if she can how old does she have to be to say that or truly know that.

Sh^t man I don't think I could have consented to sex under the biblical definition in my life with 100% confidence cuz I'm not sure I've ever had sex with someone who I 100% for sure loved or who f#cked me who I had 100% faith she loved me.
                  Man, that Bible gets freaky sometimes.

Comment

This is an interesting question.
                    My opinion is it's ok if there is a two year age gap, until they're 18.

Comment

Working...
                    X