No announcement yet.

What the point in making MJ legal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Mimosa and wedding pie 100.00 oz. He hooks me up.

Looks like fire.

How long does that usually last for you before having to re-up?

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
      Looks like fire.

How long does that usually last for you before having to re-up?
      One was for a buddy. I keep one and I don't use that much. One will last me two months. I only vape it at night to sleep.

Comment

One was for a buddy. I keep one and I don't use that much. One will last me two months. I only vape it at night to sleep.
        You're a good friend for finding for ya buddy, sometimes I have to go on a scavenger hunt to find.

I can't listen to music without it and I'm a shítty gambler sober.

Which bag you keeping?

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
          You're a good friend for finding for ya buddy, sometimes I have to go on a scavenger hunt to find.

I can't listen to music without it and I'm a shítty gambler sober.

Which bag you keeping?
          I never had the mimosa and tried it last night. It's pretty good and has crazy flavor! I'm going to keep that one this time.

Yeah my guy is super cool and says he makes no money on it from me. He only deals in small amounts for friends and won't bother with it for anyone else. You guys on the east coast and TX may see his stuff. Most of it comes from Truckee CA.

Comment

Marijuana is going to switch to vaping. And one capsule can last you months to a year depending how heavy of a smoker you are.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Marijuana is going to switch to vaping. And one capsule can last you months to a year depending how heavy of a smoker you are.
              I have the digital one. Its pretty awesome. Your flower last's a lot longer than smoking also.

Comment

When they tax the chit so high? No one will buy it from a shop just ask CA.
                https://nypost.com/2019/02/20/black-...on-legal-weed/

For me, if I pay the same or even slightly higher than "street pot" it's totally worth it. Then I can choose my strain and THC content, don't have to worry (as much) about what all chemicals may be in it, and also don't have to worry about getting some misdemeanor possession.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                  For me, if I pay the same or even slightly higher than "street pot" it's totally worth it. Then I can choose my strain and THC content, don't have to worry (as much) about what all chemicals may be in it, and also don't have to worry about getting some misdemeanor possession.
                  Yup I get it, for most it makes sense. My guy has lots of strains and gives me choices, hence the mimosa strain. I thought I would try something different. In Ca and NV you can have up to a OZ on you at a time. I dont normally buy two but I did so for a friend. Normally Im at a OZ so no worries.

He has a grow card and transports much more. He also sells to shops but hes making more on the east coast so he has to do what he does to get that money.

Comment

Yup I get it, for most it makes sense. My guy has lots of strains and gives me choices, hence the mimosa strain. I thought I would try something different. In Ca and NV you can have up to a OZ on you at a time. I dont normally buy two but I did so for a friend. Normally Im at a OZ so no worries.

He has a grow card and transports much more. He also sells to shops but hes making more on the east coast so he has to do what he does to get that money.
                    Haha yeah, I guess if my bro had several strains available and I could legally possess it I'd be indifferent about it being legal.
                    I'm in MN and am getting impatient with the whole legalization thing. I'll be happy as hell if/when I finally get to go vote in favor of it.

Comment

dude california is a bad example, they ahve had tons of issues with production, the inbred hillybilly cannabis market from northern california where it was the only cash crop in town for years and the way entire counties made teir money, etc. look at other markets where the demand is so high that there is no supply, and the state can't figure out what to do with all the tax revenue.

colorado has pulled in tons of tax revenue and literally has tourism from cannabis. i had an uber driver tell me a hysterical story about it in steamboat colorado. he said that fighting, which was the only crime in town and only occured during the winter when the texans showed up, all but dissappeared when the dispensaries showed up.

if you can smarten up a f#cking idiot texan, you can do anything. that drug is a miracle cure.

Comment

Working...
                      X