Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Oleksandr Usyk, Callum Smith Double in U.S. Still The Goal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Oleksandr Usyk, Callum Smith Double in U.S. Still The Goal

According to promoter Eddie Hearn, he is very serious in exploring a doubleheader event in the United States, with Oleksandr Usyk and Callum Smith in separate bouts. Usyk and Smith were both winners in their respective divisions of the World Boxing Super Series. Usyk cleaned house at cruiserweight for the WBSS crown, while Smith knocked out George Groves to become the WBSS at super middleweight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good to see Fa$t £ddie get his foot in the door at MSG. Personally I'd like to see Smith Vs the Dirrell/Yildrim winner sometime soon.

Comment

Looking forward to Usyk fighting if it's a credible opponent, don't really care about Smellum Shit, just another United Bumdom fighter that will be forgotten soon enough

Comment

Usyk yes. Everything about him resonates potential star power.

**** Smith though lol. He won’t put a single ass in a seat on this side of the Atlantic.

Comment

They should be together on the same card as Miller v Joshua as that fight is a weak headliner and needs padding out for a four in the morning UK PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
            Good to see Fa$t £ddie get his foot in the door at MSG. Personally I'd like to see Smith Vs the Dirrell/Yildrim winner sometime soon.
            The winner is obligated to fight David Benavidez! I'd like to see Callum Smith vs. GGG at MSG! That would be a good one! My guess is it would be someone like David Lemieux or Fedor Chudinov.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
              ... the winner should rather fight Benavidez (in case he comes back "clean")...

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                Usyk yes. Everything about him resonates potential star power.

**** Smith though lol. He won’t put a single ass in a seat on this side of the Atlantic.
                But his US opponent will for a title shot. Not just Dirrell but there are a few fringe US guys at that weight.

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
                  But his US opponent will for a title shot. Not just Dirrell but there are a few fringe US guys at that weight.
                  168 is crap though. best US fighter at 168 is Benevidez and that fight won't get made.

No interest in seeing Hart/Smith so I guess Smith/Dirrell is the fight? if so....pass lol

Comment

hearn should put these two on the aj vs miller undercard. this is dazn first big show in the united states. go big!

Comment

Working...
                    X