Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'm Waiting on Team Pacquiao - Let's Make it Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    I think manny should take the fight.

I think he can beat thurman and it would be a huge boost to his legacy.

Fight thurman and then retire. If Floyd is looking for another payday, then fight floyd after then retire.

That would be a phenomanal ATG resume. You could not rank Pacquiao any lower than top 15 if he closes out his Career with a win on thurman.
    Thurman looked rusty and very beatable in his last fight.

Pac-Man has a good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
      Im not talking about any tests... Im talking about the 750ml of saline he injected at his home the day before his big fight with Manny whom by the way tested positive for excellence his whole 25 year career and never skipped a random.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yNNTkbnCtU

Comment

At end of the fight who was the one suspect??? Floyd and his IV. Plus the Pacquiao camp was asking for the real test which is VADA. Floyd’s camp didn’t want it cause he will get caught and that stuff to numb his hands is illegal.

Comment

Thats not fair lol, Manny gets sick for 3 days after a blood test only when its Floyd, Manny grew out of that and now he demands blood testing to the day of a fight, Manny demanded Algieri and Rios be blood tested he must have seen something suspicious with those B graders they should sue him so he wont want to fight them.

Just because they said Floyd wanted drug testing from day 1 of negotiations, its not fair that a fighter can demand drug testing so the fight is clean, we cant have that in boxing.

That whole BS is because of Arum not wanting his cash cow beat that is the root cause the fight never happened until Arum had finished milking Manny.

Manny fans are the most gullible dumb fcks Ive ever seen lol.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            You got it backwards dude, its the reason he didn't take the test
            Nope. I got it right. Even floyd himself admit that he marinated the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
              Pac will find a way to duck Thurman just like he did with TBE
              what the hell does that even mean?!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                You talking about the test he took before the IV?
                An IV that armstrong use for passing the test.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                  Thurman will fight anyone as long as it's not another champion named spence or crawford.
                  well said! Thurman goes life and death with a journeyman and now he wants a 41 year old Manny, disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by byTKO View Post
                    Some love to say Pac took roids but when someone points at Floyd taking roids. They put a blind eye. There are more proof that Floyd is on stuff than Pac.
                    Floyd even have a 3 failed test in the past that sweep under the rugs.

Comment

Take it easy champ thurman

Take it easy champ Thurman

By Rogelio, the groovy grand pa
                      Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Keith, I appreciate your interest and determination to fight the 40 year old but “youthful” world champion Manny Pacquiao. You are an admirable boxer with marque world record who deserves all accolades laid for your pleasure. You need to upkeep that reputation.

I viewed several times your fight vs. Lopez and observed that your hand and foot speeds are absolutely the most porous and vulnerable parts of your arsenal. You need to farther hone your skills and shake off those ring rusts you sustained in your surgery that caused you to lie off for 22 months.

Take it easy champ Thurman, don’t rush and make a miserable blunder by fighting Manny Pacquiao at this early stage. One more tune up fight and maybe you will be received as a strong contender to be listed in Manny Pacquiao’s sweepstakes draw.

If you go to war with Pacquiao in that shape, I hate say that he might retire you soon like Ricky Hatton and ODLHoya.

Comment

Working...
                      X