Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL you know boxing is a joke sport when they let anyone with a YouTube in as press

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
    Yeah ive noticed the same thing too lol.

People on youtube with like 10k subscribers are getting press passes and access to the fighters during media scrums

I just wonder how much these guys are getting paid, i cant imagine it being alot. U get paid by how many people watch ur content, (and how long they stay) so i imagine most of these dudes got a main job
    Promoters need to hire a team like UFC does and other sports so they can scan the history of these reporters before giving them press passes, most of them are just fan boys with cameras who have ulterior motives and are racial biased.

I only respect channels like fighthub, michelle joy phelps, IFL TV, Thaboxingvoice, seconds out, etc. channels like those.

Whats funny is several of these youtube boxing channels are these racist pro black types
    they have videos saying man these white people are racist or they smile to your face but secretly they hate blacks

then they go to the event smile to the face of the fighters and non blacks they were talking **** out and talk nice to them

so basically these pro black guys project what they do onto others, so because they are snakes and racists who secretly hate non blacks they deflect it to others who have no history of racism, while they have videos of them being racist or speaking on racism.

their favorite is HBO is racist, but now that HBO is gone

The funniest **** I ever heard is Manny Pacquiao was an honorary white man or klan member hahaah I kid you not it was some paranoid hateful black dude from DC who said that he even said he would kill his child if they came out white or half white., they get away with **** like that an youtube never punishes them.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      I think it's largely due to the fact that Boxing is no longer a mainstream sport. The mainstream media outlets and journalists are no longer covering the sport as they did in the hey day and Golden era of the 1960s, 70s, 80s and 90s. Now we are reduced to makeshift boxing journalists with no mainstream media background or training whatsoever.

The sport is on life support and even though they are pushing a specific agenda; I will at least give them credit for creating an interest and buzz by keeping the sport alive through social media.
      yeah thats the point I made

Boxing is a joke now, basically the mainstream outlets and credible blogs dont cover the sport so they take what they get

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        yeah thats the point I made

Boxing is a joke now, basically the mainstream outlets and credible blogs dont cover the sport so they take what they get
        You are absolutely right. The sport is on life support and is slowly becoming an endangered species.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          Good point

It's annoying

They don't know boxing

They just pedal their agenda

Suddenly many black YouTubers did not favour "slick" boxing style of fury Vs wilder
          the reporter got mad at Ward for criticizing Wilder, and said why you going against US, meaning black people, wtf?
          Ward was like what do you mean US,and he didnt want to say it but this guy keeps pushing that, he is also an ugly guy, if you notice these pro black guys are mostly ugly guys too like Dontae, and Fred, they have self hatred so they mask their insecurity by praising their own and claiming pro black, yet that barber shop is married to a white woman or non black chick and Dontae is married to a filipino and lives in Thailand but hates Filipinos and Asians lol

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            Barbershop Conversations is an opportunist as Ward said. He has been a joke between the LDBC and then forgiven as well because he’s “pro black” as Ward said. Therefore the LDBC are a bunch of clowns because their insecurities to lose a brother makes them forgive one another. Wasn’t Barbershop the same channel that said he was the reason why GGG and Loeffler found out about Canelo’s electrolytes and vitamin intakes during the weigh in and the whole LDBC cried PEDS just because the LDBC doesn’t like GBP or Bhop?

But now all you Ward haters jumping ship back to SOG because he’s pro everybody?
            lol yeah the guy has an annoying voice too.

Whats weird is he keeps saying he is a multimillionaire.

Why does he always have to say that, but also he comes off as gayish

he likes giving advice to the black boxers as if they are blood relatives just cause they are black

Broner and Tank Davis one time clowned him and ignore him he thinks he is their father and says things like as a black man we gotta do this and that

wtf Ward was right to call him out saying why is everything about race with you guys.

I think Ward should start informing Top Rank and ESPN about these youtubers with racial agendas who are just fan boys and dont really care about the sport and just push their paranoid agenda.

Comment

Does it make an American or British boxing fan racist if they only support white and Eastern European boxers and MMA fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Does it make an American or British boxing fan racist if they only support white and Eastern European boxers and MMA fighters?
                This thread is about an accredited "journalist", not a fan

But the equivalence argument is pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  he also confronted Golden boy about some stupid emails by a former employee and golden boy banned him from their events, I think his name is fred of barber shops convos
                  While you are right that he was asking GB about the emails, the reason for them banning him from their events is way worse: They caught him selling the fake passes to fans at one of their events.

Comment

Comparing a sport to an organisation doesn't really work. No doubt you get these same morons attending MMA events.

Comment

Originally posted by Offic.Scorecard View Post
                      While you are right that he was asking GB about the emails, the reason for them banning him from their events is way worse: They caught him selling the fake passes to fans at one of their events.
                      Dang for reals? And he is a millionaire apparently or claims to be.

He said they banned him for being black

Comment

Working...
                      X