Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SHOCKING][EXPOSED][ROFL] Poster GGG is The Biggest ***** I've Ever Seen [CRYBABY]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SHOCKING][EXPOSED][ROFL] Poster GGG is The Biggest ***** I've Ever Seen [CRYBABY]

He's so upset and such a little ***** that he made up fake quotes and then ignored me so I can't respond

I didn't ignore you so when you check your alt you're free to respond here GGG you little *****.

What a dumb bastard he is.

Comment

Yeah, he has me on ignore as well. I don't even remember telling him anything, lol.

Either way, he's just a troll and shouldn't be taken serious.

Comment

He's a mcPu$$y

Comment

fuck that bitch ass wele bicho

Comment

You're just now discovering that the dude is a little bytch?

Comment

You know he's a full blown troll right? He makes **** up all the time.

Comment

Comment

I discovered he was b*tch made when he posted his pics and covered his face. This was years ago.

And he has 90% of this place on ignore that's why his threads get 5 replies tops.

He's a fkin **** for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    I discovered he was b*tch made when he posted his pics and covered his face. This was years ago.

And he has 90% of this place on ignore that's why his threads get 5 replies tops.

He's a fkin **** for sure.
                    LOL, When he went to the Mayweather Gym. He just a skinny dude

Comment

Working...
                    X