Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oliver Mccall had the most freakish chin in boxing history. Unknockable.Unbreakable.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deathknight88 View Post
    He's not that good of a boxer and he had mental issues but his chin was something made from the deepest granite. Took every power shot in the book for 9 rounds against Frank Bruno (massive puncher) and was still attempting to walk Bruno down. Let Tyson use him as a punching bag for years in sparring and basically just let Tyson tee off on him. Let Lewis tee off on him in this e 2nd fight and stood there crying yet never going down. Just a freakish chin. Trying to find one fight where he was even 'hurt' and can't find it. A wide variety of fights where he was basically taking punishment and showing very little defense, yet just walked through all of it.
    Henry Akinwande rocked him, but he had exceptional recovery time.

Comment

Ray mervcer was pretty good.
      Oliver McCall should have foughtbtyson in early days when nobody could go 2 rounds with tyson .
      I used to get annoyed Tyson beat everyone so easy. I kept wondering why everyone took a dive against Tyson?

Comment

Originally posted by Deathknight88 View Post
        If Julian Jackson had Oliver Mccall's chin, he will be top 10 all time Great.
        Possibly top 5.
        imaging King Khan with McCalls chin. Even more frightening

Comment

Pure granite.

Comment

Ali fought killers and took shots that others wouldnt.

Comment

Yoshihiro Kamegai is the toughest Japanese boxer I've seen.

The shots he's taken in some of his fights are mind bobbling.

Comment

Working...
              X