Collapse
No announcement yet.

Axe a Black Dude!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Obama's skin color was really white would black people give him the same support he's getting now ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Perro View Post
      How comes when I call fighters like Ward and Hopkins boring, I get called a racist?
      based on your account status I would imagine it is because you are stupid and people here recognize it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
        What's the comeback when a white guy calls you watermelon boy or fried chicken man?
        A two piece of Sonny Liston sized ham hocks that just happened to be attached to my wrists.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
          So I'm clicking on Veetle TV channels and I start watching a movie. At 1st I think I'm watching Boyz n the Hood (never seen it) and then I realize I'm watching Friday (never see it) and I see the character Smokey and I think..HEY...that's Timothy Horton and I'm pretty impressed...dammm the dude's an actor...so are you...and if so can you hook me up with Megan Fox?

yup...when I am done abusing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dickie Smalls View Post
            What's better:

• a$$ or *******?
            • white or purple Welch's?
            • thighs or wings?
            1. Ass
            2. Is this a real question?
            3. Is this a real question?

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              Why could black comedians crack jokes on every race but when a non black comedian cracks a joke about blacks is called racism ?
              I think that you will find that most minority comics crack on race - whites in general. When you have the power you are usually joked about. «that would be my guess.

Comment

• Better than any Canadian MC.

Comment

Do you consider Pandas a black or white animal ?
                  Bi-Racial....like Dubbz.

Comment

If Obama's skin color was really white would black people give him the same support he's getting now ?
                    well there wouldn't be any Obama Chia pets as there are now but yeah, for the most part. Don`t a large number of Blacks vote democrat anyway?

Comment

• whos da bom? vanilla ice or eminem? why?

Comment

Working...
                      X