No announcement yet.

Let's Be Real...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Be Real...

Cintron is gonna fold like a lawn chair at the end of a day on the beach when Williams applies that relentless and constant pressure.

Cintron's footwork, counter-punching, and survival tactics (holding) has gotten better, but they won't be good enough to slow the pace down to where he'll feel comfortable.

The reason Paul Williams is who he is because he lets his hands go. Even if he does get rocked constantly, he's not going anywhere. He's gonna come right back quick, reach, throw nonstop combinations, and just put hands on him and makes him uncomfortable.

Cintron will not win, he might be able to survive until the final bell, but I doubt it. Cintron will get undressed and look for the exits. Williams KO in the mid-late rounds.

Williams body assult will cripple Cintron....

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
      Cintron is gonna fold like a lawn chair at the end of a day on the beach when Williams applies that relentless and constant pressure.

Cintron's footwork, counter-punching, and survival tactics (holding) has gotten better, but they won't be good enough to slow the pace down to where he'll feel comfortable.

The reason Paul Williams is who he is because he lets his hands go. Even if he does get rocked constantly, he's not going anywhere. He's gonna come right back quick, reach, throw nonstop combinations, and just put hands on him and makes him uncomfortable.

Cintron will not win, he might be able to survive until the final bell, but I doubt it. Cintron will get undressed and look for the exits. Williams KO in the mid-late rounds.

Over/under is at 8 1/2 at my book so you may be on to something.

Comment

Remember your Klitschko/Chambers thread.

Cintron is live as hell.

Comment

Cintron is gonna fold.

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
            Williams body assult will cripple Cintron....
            Not just that, but the relentless pressure is gonna make Cintron wilt. As soon as he sees that there's nothing he can do to get this man off of him, he's gonna look for a way out.

He won't get a 5 minute break in the mid rounds this time.
            Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            I got it at 9 1/2. Cintron is gonna resort to holding, but I can't see him mentally holding up because Williams will hit him in the clinch and when they break, Paul will be on em again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              Cintron is gonna fold.
              Not without a WAR.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                8 1/2 is difficult, I am fairly confident in the fight ending early though. I would probably go under with Williams then maybe parlay that with Kahn/over.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post

If the fight goes the way you said then i dont expect Williams to look particularly good as he will probably leave a lot of openings and get hit himself, albeit he should definitely win.

Comment

I think Williams will make Cintron wilt also, Cintron is pretty good but I just do not see Williams as being a good match-up for him because Williams will force him to fight his fight. Cintron will be dangerous early but I think the fight will rather quickly go Williams way then get worse for Cintron from there.

Comment

Working...
                    X