Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Waiting For Angulo Contract, Wants To Know Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Waiting For Angulo Contract, Wants To Know Numbers

Former world champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. said that if he does not receive a formal offer by next week, then he would rule out fighting with countryman Alfredo 'Perro' Angulo on date in the last week of January 2018, as he mentioned a few days ago. Chavez said he is already training to return to the ring for the first time since his wide points defeat at the hands of Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Neither guy is any good Chavez is gonna stop Angulo though. He is bigger and not as washed up.

Comment

Probably gonna be a good fight since they both suck

Comment

IDK how much this fool Chavez thinks he's worth or how much he expects to make for this fight but it can't be that much... Hope he don't price himself out but something tells me he will.....

Comment

Eww...who would wanna watch him? He's gross, didn't even try against Canelo, ran off with the pay cheque and spent the night snorting coke and screwing hookers...yuck

Comment

Canelo knocked something loose In his head he's been ranting online this week delusional about his current position in boxing.haymon probably wants to severe ties with this useless cun+ can't even use him as a stepping stone for his fighters

Comment

500$ and a free iTunes gift card worth 15$.

Just get this over with.

Comment

Lol I like Chavez formula, milk the Mexican public as far as I can. Mexicans aren’t stupid though, I think he has a formula now where he fights Mexicans and having his dads name helps. Am sure this fight would sell just because Angulo is a brawler.

Comment

Who is training JR? I head Nacho sending out a search and rescue team in November with no response!

Heard the last time the Legend tried to give him advice he yelled out disrespectfully "Yeah, yeah, yeah!"

Angulo you had a great run! I for one respect you "Perro!" Don't take the fight unless you are gonna knock him the **** out!

Face facts JR you can't beat any Super Middle Weight or Light Heavy Weights contenders or champions.

Just go away while you still have a little bit of pride left. And I do mean little!

Comment

People chat mad ish about Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. I don't know why. He lost to Sergio Martinez in a fight he almost won, lost to Saul Alvarez when weight-drained to the point of zombification. And he put up a terrible performance against Andrzej Fonfara and had to retire against the underdog. He is a former World champion, and he still has a fair bit left in the tank. Maybe four years. He has name value. I'd like to see him take things seriously, and he shouldn't try to compete below Super Middleweight. People forget this guy started as a Super Featherweight 14 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X