No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rafael Garcia, Legendary Cutman, Passes Away at 88

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP.

Certainly one of the best at what he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
      I will always remember him for working in floyds corner, and for that I am happy he's gone
      That's messed up, this man is in a better place now and Floyd is richer than ever, so they're both doing good,...I hope that grinds your gears, ...I also hope you die very soon and that your bullshtt family doesn't give a fack when that happens

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
        RIP...perfect example of how black and brown folks can work well with one another, despite their cultural differences (Floyd & Garcia).
        Hell yeah, brother. Remember when Floyd kicked him out of his cornor for Alex Ariza. Now Garcia gotta take that to his grave, cuz.

relegated to the undercard.. Now you dead. Blacks n' browns doing it right.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
          OMG really? Wow, ..the whole article talks about his work with Mayweather as well as the pictures of them together, but that's still a very analytical point you brought up......
          Beg my pardon sir, i just looked at the pic, please find it in your heart to forgive me

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            what a ****-stain on life you turned out to be
            Not a truer sentence been written.

Comment

Props to Floyd for giving this old man a good life in the end.

Comment

To all those who came at me with resentment, I appreciate the hate yet stand disappointed in the level of creativity behind the insults. Come at me with something clever next time around cucks. You all are some hypocrites, which one of you gave a dam about his health while he was yet alive? I pray God returns your wishes upon you sevenfold. It was his time to go, and I was being 100% honest. Maybe y'all should pray for roger mayweather too, his turn shouldn't be too far behind!

Comment

Great cutman

Was main guy in mayweathers corner in his fight vs baldomir when floyd needed a replacement for roger

Comment

Rest In Peace.

Well known to Floyd Mayweather. Thought he looked healthy for his age, long live life at 88.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                      His son is working high profile corners as a cutman now.
                      That's excellent to hear.

Garcia amassed a lifetime of boxing knowledge and experience, as long as he taught some of it to his son then it isn't lost and it's still with us.

Comment

Working...
                      X