Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was pissing... My girl held my lil tool and said..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    The Japanese school-girl spit lube is for her...not you. All you'll have to do is the bend over Brenda. I wonder how many Japanese school-girl's it takes to spit int the tube and fill it up? The price is pretty reasonable.
    Nice...
    I've spent a quarter of my life here...
    My English & Spanish skills svck...

Jhonny speaks better anything than me..
    He is good looking... I ain't..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Nice...
      I've spent a quarter of my life here...
      My English & Spanish skills svck...

Jhonny speaks better anything than me..
      He is good looking... I ain't..
      LOL'ing @ the description...

Japanese High School Girl Saliva Lubricant
      Schoolgirl mouth fetish lube
      US$ 11

Worldwide express shipping (trackable and insured): US$ 26

Single item cost. Multiple order discount displayed at checkout.
      Discreet shipping
      Quantity:0

They charge more than double the price for shipping as they do for The Japanese High School Girl Saliva Lubricant. The Japanese are soooo unscrupulous.

The Japanese High School Girl Saliva Lubricant is a fetish lube by Tama Toys especially designed for use with onahole toys. The generously sized bottle delivers a liquid with a thick yet non-sticky texture that will feel just like the real thing, straight from the eager mouth of a Japanese teenager. The lube will bubble up just like genuine saliva.

I'm going to order some.

On a side note: I just composed my newest Plenty of Fish message to unsuspecting victims...

You are so steamy...ravishing...voluptuous...salacious...erog enous...rousing and fleshly. I wonder what it would be like to smell you. I imagine it to be like an orchid of flowers in the spring.

I just tested it on a someone who caught my eye. If it is received favourably I'll C&P it to 1/2 the women on the site. Maybe by next week I can get laid.

Comment

awww how cute, u had ur girl hold you tiny little peepee for you because it was too small for you to see and hold yourself? damn, talking about dissing yourself in your own thread.

Comment

Working...
        X