No announcement yet.

What's your 2015 game of the year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
    If you play the field you lose both of them. You gotta pick one and reject the other.

When it happened I was like this is bull****.. I **** up my relationships in real life and now I do in a game too lol

Battlefront looks gorgeous but I heard the gameplay was oversimplified and catered towards casuals.
    I chuckled

Comment

Yakuza 0 was my favorite this year. I'll probably buy it again when it comes out in English.

Comment

Idk, i just cant get into video games anymore n it sucks

MGS, bored me quick n im just too lazy to catch up where i left off, n just to remember everything on how to play

I hope Uncharted brings me back in, ive never played witcher or fallout ima try to find some demos

Comment

Witcher 3 and nothing comes close, MGSV i loved best mechanics in any game thing year but yeah the story was unfinished (thanks Konami). Bloodborne was great but it's probably not the type of game to ever win GOTY. Halo 5 was good, but doesn't have a patch on the other games. Fallout 4 is great, haven't played Tomb Raider yet but didn't like the first reboot that much, heard good things but there is no way anything touches the Witcher.

The Witcher 3 has reinvented open world games for me, my only complaint is that i only got to spend 100 or so hours on it I could've easily poured more hours into it if there were more content!

Comment

I'd have to say MGS 5. Still havent finished it but it's pretty ****ing awesome none the less.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
              Witcher 3 and nothing comes close, MGSV i loved best mechanics in any game thing year but yeah the story was unfinished (thanks Konami). Bloodborne was great but it's probably not the type of game to ever win GOTY. Halo 5 was good, but doesn't have a patch on the other games. Fallout 4 is great, haven't played Tomb Raider yet but didn't like the first reboot that much, heard good things but there is no way anything touches the Witcher.

The Witcher 3 has reinvented open world games for me, my only complaint is that i only got to spend 100 or so hours on it I could've easily poured more hours into it if there were more content!
              Buy the DLC, it's worth it. It's cheap and you get about 10 hours of gameplay out of it at least. It gives you a chance to enjoy the world again lol. There is also one more DLC due to come out this spring I think, it will have even more gameplay than this DLC I think.

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
              I'd have to say MGS 5. Still havent finished it but it's pretty ****ing awesome none the less.
              MGS5 is such a good game that could have gone even further if it wasn't for Konami being idiots. The online isn't that good though, previous MGS (MGO basically) had better online. Excellent physics/mechanics and optimisation.

Comment

Working...
              X