No announcement yet.

Verdujo stoppage was on the worst stoppages ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verdujo stoppage was on the worst stoppages ever

Verdujo was still standing on both feet. Yes verdujo was hurt, but he still had all his senses and moving away from the shots. You don't stop a fight just because a fighter lands 2 solid shots. This **** has to stop.

He was about to die son, did you also forget he paused the fight cause he thought he saw a penny!

Comment

Fookin NY for ya right there. I cringe when a fight i wanna see end up there

Comment

You want another death in boxing? He lives to fight another day.

Comment

I haven't seen the fight but you are the first guy I know of to complain about it. Most seem to think the stoppage was OK.

Comment

I thought that was a bad stoppage, he was buzzed but wasn't seriously hurt.

Comment

Arum said the doctor stopped it.

Comment

Verdejo fans should be glad, the ref saved him from the embarrassment of getting KO'd

Comment

Who's Verdujo?

Well, I think that yes they could have let the fight finish with the 23 seconds that were left. There is a chance that Verdejo could have got dropped again and gotten hurt sure.

But I won't complain about them stopping it though. Verdejo was a hype job. He won't ever reach the level of a Cotto or Trinidad.

Comment

Originally posted by sore_back View Post
                    Arum said the doctor stopped it.
                    Never believe arum. When have you ever seen a doc stop a fight during action? It’s either the rer or corner.

Verdejo had what 20 seconds left. He was still moving with his hands up. Stop was janky. But not the worst I’ve seen. At least that come to my head atm.

Comment

Working...
                    X