Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-17-2018, 12:17 PM #21
Latin From Manhattan

Quoted: 827 Post(s)
CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 785,656,187,255,821,843,824,640.00
Total Points: 785,656,187,255,821,843,824,640.00
victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 
how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine 
true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 
Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our " diplomatic ambassador " on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu No Message - stephenmc Cheers, brother! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaShow View Post
maybe its a bit harsh but thats the way i see it, he had wilder rocked and couldnt finish the job. Nearly but not quite, and thats what hes going to have to live with.
If Ortiz doesnít get a rematch ó and win ó heíll replay that seventh round in his head for the rest of his life. But thatís putting the whole burden on Luis. There were two men in that ring. Gotta give Wilder his due. Not too many fighters wouldíve weathered that storm and come back to win. Iíd say it was Deontay who came through, not Ortiz that failed. Luis did his best. It wasnít good enough.
CubanGuyNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-17-2018, 02:42 PM #22
Up and Comer

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
MidWestBrawler will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,137.66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx2245 View Post
Doesn't Wilder have to face Whyte next?
Whyte is facing Browne next.

Winner is a much better option than Ortiz, especially if he fights them in their back porch.

If Browne it sets up Parker, provided he looks decent against Joshua.

If Whyte it makes the Joshua fight that much bigger.
MidWestBrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 02:46 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 540 Post(s)
P4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,037,137.27

Canít see this fight happening again
P4Pdunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 03:19 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2771 Post(s)
Boxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,000,010,000,000,025,100,288.00
Great post. Keep up the good work. - WTF Huck! knows his stuff - jas You actually look beneath the surface - Nomadic 

"I saw that we were winning, but I knew we were not going to win by decision."

Corruption determines the outcome of another big fight. Instead of just being able to cruise to a points victory and run out the clock, a tired Ortiz was forced to go forward into the power of one of the biggest punchers in the sport because he and his team knew that Al Haymon and the US boxing establishment is so corrupt, they were going to rob Ortiz unless he got a knockout.

And if you look at the scorecards, they were right. As if the fact Ortiz was 40 years old didn't already delegitimize the entire fight, that just adds the cherry on top. Anyone who counts this as a real win for Wilder is sipping on that biased tea again. This fight was a sham, in so many ways. This is just another one.
Boxing Logic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 03:33 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2342 Post(s)
hitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,240,225.43
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx2245 View Post
Doesn't Wilder have to face Whyte next?
Not sure bro. I donít really keep tabs on the belt organizations and their rankings. I threw Breazeale out there because the legal drama that he and Wilder have ongoing would create a storyline for the buildup. And Breazeale is also a guy that may be willing to go to AL so Wilder could do a hometown fight. Honestly, I have Breazeale and Whyte in the same tier in the heavyweight pecking order. So either or is fine with me if he canít get AJ or Fury next.
hitking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 06:05 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
BendOver has a reputation beyond reputeBendOver has a reputation beyond reputeBendOver has a reputation beyond reputeBendOver has a reputation beyond reputeBendOver has a reputation beyond reputeBendOver has a reputation beyond reputeBendOver has a reputation beyond reputeBendOver has a reputation beyond reputeBendOver has a reputation beyond reputeBendOver has a reputation beyond reputeBendOver has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 57,619.66

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
The guy says, ďtake away his right hand and heís got nothing left.Ē Please. As if you didnít know that going in and didnít train for it. Lol Like they used to say about Tyson, itís tough to avoid getting hit once in twelve rounds. Wilder has the kind of power that can finish a fight without even landing flush. I would love to see a rematch, however. It was a good fight, and Ortiz does have to possibility of KOing Deontay as well. Donít think itíll happen, though. Luis showed he really is a threat. He had his chance. Gotta give Wilder props for taking the challenge and delivering.
Caicedo should had trained Ortiz for the full 12. He could had won the fight but was dead tired by round 6. He hurt him in the 7 and couldn't finish him because he was tired.
BendOver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 06:16 PM #27
Latin From Manhattan

Quoted: 827 Post(s)
CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 785,656,187,255,821,843,824,640.00
Total Points: 785,656,187,255,821,843,824,640.00
victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 
how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine 
true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 
Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our &quot; diplomatic ambassador &quot; on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu No Message - stephenmc Cheers, brother! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendOver View Post
Caicedo should had trained Ortiz for the full 12. He could had won the fight but was dead tired by round 6. He hurt him in the 7 and couldn't finish him because he was tired.
To be fair, itís very difficult for a man that size, especially at age 38, to be very fresh after the sixth. Also, Wilderís power will tend to slow anyone down. Iím sure Ortiz can improve, especially if he comes in a few pounds lighter, but I wouldnít expect miracles.
CubanGuyNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 06:24 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 843 Post(s)
5000boxing has much to be proud of5000boxing has much to be proud of5000boxing has much to be proud of5000boxing has much to be proud of5000boxing has much to be proud of5000boxing has much to be proud of5000boxing has much to be proud of5000boxing has much to be proud of
Total Points: 100,020,889.78
That's some funny Shiiit - Nomadic one of our finest - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Wilder being sick in camp.. and facing ortiz, and koing him out.. put him in the pound for pound category to me.. weighing 214 against ortiz 241 smh. next fight wilder will be even stronger and bigger 220 and even deadlier for ortiz.. I dont have a problem with the rematch, they might be the two best heavyweights anyways.. but in all fairness fury is back.. waiting to see how he looks.. i would like to see ortiz fight the loser of Joshua/parker. Fury can fight Joshua/parker after tune up.. and wilder fights whyte/browne in Tuscaloosa!!! Forget about wilder fighting whyte/browne in the u.k to raise promotional value, .. wilder is the champion.. promotional value is already popping in the u.k around whyte and wilder.. can't afford no shananigan's so the promotion needs to be in america.. so that wilder gets joshua/fury/parker winner in vegas. Loser of joshua/fury/parker/ gets ortiz..
5000boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 09:11 PM #29
Up and Comer

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
kimboslice7 is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 1,108.85

Ortiz couldn't even when with roids in him.and on top of that wilder fought him while he was sick smh time to retire Ortiz.u done your country proud.
kimboslice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 01:48 AM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2111 Post(s)
PunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,000,010,024,386,560.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmatic94 View Post
Hell no. take your PED cheating ass somewhere. that title shot was undeserved anyway. be glad Wilder blessed your juiced up cheater with a payday and move along.
Translation: Skeered his idol Wilder will be demolished in a rematch.

LOL!!!
PunchyPotorff is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List