Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corrales not in the hall yet Gatti has been in for years died the same year WTF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corrales not in the hall yet Gatti has been in for years died the same year WTF

this is pathetic...chico deserves it...2 weight champion...many exciting fights, arguably won the greatest come back in boxing history and lightweight title fight

had great power, heart and very good skills

The IBHOF should just be called the popularity hall of fame

Damn that is wrong

Comment

He will eventually get in. I hope Floyd Mayweather and Robert Garcia talk about it to the media.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Damn that is wrong
        Corrales was one of the best in one of the deepest eras ever at 130-135...himself, casamayor, Robert Garcia, mayweather, Castillo, stevie Johnston, Stevie Forbes, etc.

Barrera, Tapia and Holyfield definitely should be in, so should Diego

Since Corrales didn't have HBO licking his nuts and horde of casual fans pumping him up, I guess he got lost in the sauce(popularity contest)

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
          He will eventually get in. I hope Floyd Mayweather and Robert Garcia talk about it to the media.
          somebody should....his wife still goes to boxing expos and everyone respected Chico....this is bull crap to me....I grew up watching Gatti, chico and all those guys they inducted this year.

Chico definitely should get someone with power behind him to bring this up...complete travesty to one of the biggest hearts in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            Corrales was one of the best in one of the deepest eras ever at 130-135...himself, casamayor, Robert Garcia, mayweather, Castillo, stevie Johnston, Stevie Forbes, etc.

Barrera, Tapia and Holyfield definitely should be in, so should Diego

Since Corrales didn't have HBO licking his nuts and horde of casual fans pumping him up, I guess he got lost in the sauce(popularity contest)
            Corrales Castillo is one of my favorite fights

Comment

Gilberto Roman isn't even in and he was one of the greatest 115 pounders of all time....yet fools like Graziano who only beat one top middleweight is in....Johansson only beat machen and Patterson...the hall of fame is a joke nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                somebody should....his wife still goes to boxing expos and everyone respected Chico....this is bull crap to me....I grew up watching Gatti, chico and all those guys they inducted this year.

Chico definitely should get someone with power behind him to bring this up...complete travesty to one of the biggest hearts in boxing.
                Corrales vs. Chico is one of the greatest comebacks in history.

Comment

If Gatti didn't get in (we can all agree he shouldn't have been based solely on accomplishments) do you still think Chico would have a case?

Comment

Corrales vs. Chico is one of the greatest comebacks in history.
                    I watched that fight live....my mom cussed me out..i was visiting home from college......I didn't realize I was jumping all over the couch.....me and my homies went ape shyt in the tenth round....that's some rocky movie type ish.

Comment

Working...
                    X