Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The jig is up. Like Sam Nunberg said, Mueller is asking questions he already knows the answers to. Trump saw those questions and went into full panic mode. Trump knows it's only a matter of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Trump knows it's only a matter of time.
      Care to make it interesting?

Comment

• The last 2 days is the first time he's ever mentioned Mueller by name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          Care to make it interesting?
          $1000 or don't waste my time

Comment

$1000 or don't waste my time
            That he gets impeached?

Comment

That he gets impeached?
              No I'm not betting on impeachment with a House and Senate controlled congress. They won't even pass a bill to protect Mueller. I'll bet on Mueller recommending indictments for collusion by the Trump campaign and obstruction of justice as the topic title reads.

Comment

That he gets impeached?
                Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                No I'm not betting on impeachment with a House and Senate controlled congress. They won't even pass a bill to protect Mueller. I'll bet on Mueller recommending indictments for collusion by the Trump campaign and obstruction of justice as the topic title reads.
                I still don't trust them to do the right thing even with this statement my Graham

Comment

Someone could indict you on being a complete racist dumb ****. Doesn't mean they'll win... I mean, most likely they would but indictments don't mean anything.

Let's do a sig bet.

You realize since election day in '16, that the "Russia Probe" hasn't gone anywhere right? I just want to make sure you know what you're betting on.

Comment

I still don't trust them to do the right thing even with this statement my Graham

Donald Trump and Russia had nothing to do with each other for this past Presidential Election. That's why nothing has been done or will be done.

Comment

Someone could indict you on being a complete racist dumb ****. Doesn't mean they'll win... I mean, most likely they would but indictments don't mean anything.

Let's do a sig bet.

You realize since election day in '16, that the "Russia Probe" hasn't gone anywhere right? I just want to make sure you know what you're betting on.
                      This topic is about Obstruction of Justice and Trump campaign collusion from. The title states that. Like I said, $1000 or don't waste my time. You're wasting my time.

Comment

Working...
                      X