Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: This is Not a Meat Problem, It's a Team Canelo Problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    So fk it, BLH and Reddit it is.
    What's BLH?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Not just some random restaurant only. There was NUMEROUS NICE hotels, resorts that had tainted meat also. Back in 2011 lots of athletes got popped for eating at their team hotels.
      That was 7 years ago when people didn't know about the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Man I need a break from boxing for a min... What do you think about Darnold probably going #1???

And Jones II had a bad combine and will slip late but still GREAT.

And they used to talk MAD sht about USC WR's busts!!! Look at Lee and Ju Ju Smith!!! Ohh and Woods
        I'm surprised that he's even in the top 5 with all the turnovers last year. A team that drafts him needs to develop him first, work out the flaws. Rojo will be fine, K.C. or the Rams will probably draft him. Usc wr's are handling their own in the NFL no doubt. What do you think about S.C getting snubbed in the NCAA Tourny.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          That was 7 years ago when people didn't know about the problem.
          serioisly, corruption is even worst today than it was 7 years ago in mexico, thanks PRI...

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            The Canelo issue has been dealt with. But it seems the GGG team are the ones who never seem to STFU. Like Canelo's people have indicated, GGG and team are the ones who are the most worried, just judging by how they can't seem to pipe down and just train for the best Canelo. Because Canelo will be an even bigger puzzle for them to try to solve this go around. Maybe Sanchez will finally figure out how to teach GGG to stop following Canelo around the ring, and instead cut the ring off. Can he do it? I have doubts. One thing for certain though, IMO at least, this will be a great fight for the fans to check out. Can't wait.
            Is it? Can you link me to the official verdict then?

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              What's BLH?
              The opposite of good + Left + (popular punch, or what usually goes between verses in a song). Can't say it ouright here..ironically the admins care more about what sites you mention than herding in the trolls.

Comment

• Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                I'm surprised that he's even in the top 5 with all the turnovers last year. A team that drafts him needs to develop him first, work out the flaws. Rojo will be fine, K.C. or the Rams will probably draft him. Usc wr's are handling their own in the NFL no doubt. What do you think about S.C getting snubbed in the NCAA Tourny.
                BS!!!! Said highest rated team to never make tournament

Comment

• Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                  Is it? Can you link me to the official verdict then?
                  Sanctioning bodies have had their say, including their doctors confirming it's consistent with meat contamination. Articles included are from this site and others. Do your own research and you'd find it.

Comment

• http://www.toledoblade.com/Food/2014...al-Mexico.html
                    date of article - 2014
                    todays date - 2018

''Banned growth chemical remains a problem in beef in central Mexico''

....witch hunters

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                      Sanctioning bodies have had their say, including their doctors confirming it's consistent with meat contamination. Articles included are from this site and others. Do your own research and you'd find it.
                      None of those are verdicts. There is no verdict yet. The investigation is ongoing.

You are deflecting because you are talking ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X