No announcement yet.

Two Arab dudes was checking out my d1ck at the urinal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    I was out for dinner with two of my girls celebrating the end of a strong Quarter. Highest performer again for Q3 and bringing in six figure commission, I brought my girl and my side piece to this fine ass restaurant in Rome, we flew over for the night in the company G450.

Anyway, we drinking at 15 year melbac eating some fine ass Italian food. My girl and my side piece are actually getting well these days so I’m happy about that, two bangin b1tches each side of me - you know your boy PB32 is winning always.

Anyway, we finished dinner and I got the Cheque - it was a good deal, €543 plus tip.

I went for a piss, I’d done a few lines of coke earlier in the night so my senses where good. I was slightly buzzed and noticed Arab dudes either side of me. I was pissing and kinda hard (knowing I was going back for my third threesome of the day.) both these guys where starting at my black d1ck and one even took a gasp. That was it - BANG. I grabbed the dude on my right and smashed his face off the wall. The dude of the left was frightened and I smashed him in the face with a left hook and straight right.

The first dude was crying, I knocked some of his teeth and out and blood was everywhere. I started to stomp on him, the second dude of my left was holding his nose - I clearly broke it. I grabbed him by the neck and made him eat one of the yellow urinal cubes (he was crying) so I grabbed him balls and riped one of them off. I proceeded to feed it to the other guy

It was a blood bath but I was clean. Myself and my girls went back to my penthouse in Rome (looking out at the colosseum,) did some more coke and f***ed all night.

My Cadillac is outside now to bring me to the airport to go back to Ireland. Catch y’all on the flip
    So, you were in the bathroom "banging" dudes, "gripping" balls, getting "heads" with teeth knocked out, and having "threesome" and all of this was with "two Arab dudes". You are super thot my friend...the real porta potty.

Comment

You can love me or hate me but I swear it won’t me or break me, Tua.
      You went Israli defense Force on them fools. I thought about robbing a rew Saudi putos in Makati. They call themselves royalty, but I call them child molesters. They drink mad liquor, play with lil boys & girls... Lucky for them they got body guards who stay strapped.

Keep up the good work. You should have taken a trophy, a watch or finger with a ring on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        You went Israli defense Force on them fools. I thought about robbing a rew Saudi putos in Makati. They call themselves royalty, but I call them child molesters. They drink mad liquor, play with lil boys & girls... Lucky for them they got body guards who stay strapped.

Keep up the good work. You should have taken a trophy, a watch or finger with a ring on it.
        Thank you brother Z

Comment

You should have put a hijab on your penis. That is absolutely haram for not covering it up.

Comment

I bet those dudes drove Audi’s.

Comment

Derranged I will fuck you up

Comment

Lots of arabs are gay.

They're notorious for raping young boys just as much as young girls.

Comment

Derranged I will fuck you up
                  You won't do shit.

Comment

Working...
                  X