No announcement yet.

Started my own cooking show. Check me out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    You were angry when Direll's uncle sucker-punched him and you said it would cause damage to boxing and turn people off. You also wanted serious punishment for Direll's uncle.

Your memory can't be that bad. How are you gonna finish up that degree with memory like this?
    Lol dang brotha you really remember all that, i dont even remember or focus on half the **** i say the same day, i move on.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Lol dang brotha you really remember all that, i dont even remember or focus on half the **** i say the same day, i move on.
      It's cool. I just remembered that you were really angry about it. So I expected you to be very happy when he KOed Direll.

Comment

It's cool. I just remembered that you were really angry about it. So I expected you to be very happy when he KOed Direll.
        ill be honest I dont get angry at all, you might read it that way lol

But thanks for filling me in, I dont really watch boxing anymore and never knew they fought again I just looked it up when you told me about it today.

Looks like Dirrell pretend he didnt want to quit again that was funny saw it on youtube, he was wanting to quit and then they called it off and he pretend like no no no I wanted to fight why did you stop it hahah

Dirrell needs to retire the guy is weak minded.

Comment

But thanks for filling me in, I dont really watch boxing anymore and never knew they fought again I just looked it up when you told me about it today.

Looks like Dirrell pretend he didnt want to quit again that was funny saw it on youtube, he was wanting to quit and then they called it off and he pretend like no no no I wanted to fight why did you stop it hahah

Dirrell's time is up. Too bad there is no Friday Night Fights for him to headline because he won't be headlining a card again.

Comment

All of y'all known posters have given up on boxing. What's up with that? Which sport are you locked into, nowadays?

Comment

All of y'all known posters have given up on boxing. What's up with that? Which sport are you locked into, nowadays?
              I just got tired of this forum they need to ban the mental ill from posting here

I mostly watch cooking shows now and Football, Ill also watch UFC more than boxing.

Boxing is just dead to me no more exciting fighters, Pacquiao was the last exciting fighter and he is already washed up on the roy jones jr level

I want a fighter again like that who will throw a lot of fast power shots with high stamina and wreck dudes, Edwin Valero was like that but he was a sicko and killed his wife and himself.

Canelo testing postiive hurt the sport too a lot of people saying they wont suppor ta ped cheat these are casual whites saying this too.

Crawford and Spence is the only fight I really look forward to but they wont fight because of promotional division

you still keep up with the fights?
              Last edited by hectari; 03-08-2018, 08:32 PM.

Comment

I just got tired of this forum they need to ban the mental ill from posting here

I mostly watch cooking shows now and Football, Ill also watch UFC more than boxing.

Boxing is just dead to me no more exciting fighters, Pacquiao was the last exciting fighter and he is already washed up on the roy jones jr level

I want a fighter again like that who will throw a lot of fast power shots with high stamina and wreck dudes, Edwin Valero was like that but he was a sicko and killed his wife and himself.

Canelo testing postiive hurt the sport too a lot of people saying they wont suppor ta ped cheat these are casual whites saying this too.

Crawford and Spence is the only fight I really look forward to but they wont fight because of promotional division

Hell yeah. I do and because I play the Pick 'em game. I have to watch fights to make a sensible decision.

Comment

I love watching cooking vids on Youtube and seeing how something I think is technical is made.

Comment

He's trying to clean his internal organs with dish soap too..

Comment

I'm still wondering why he used salt and accent. Accent is supposed to be used in absence of salt. But hell, he washed the chicken with dish soap so his mind aint right

Comment

Working...
                      X