Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lucas Browne Spars With a 'Much Slimmer' Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
    Yes he is, by any definition he is the lineal champion, he is the man that beat the lineal champion, no others have beat the lineal champion.

Don't confuse the ring magazing belt with who is THE lineal champion, a magazine does not decide, Klitschko was the legit No.1 in the division when Fury beat him, passing lineal status to him, Joshua/Parker and Wilder could fight away and lose rounds and get Ko's like Wilder done, that doesn't prove they are no.1. The lineal status shall only pass on when there is a clear no.1 and unified champion, and even if Joshua and Wilder fight for all the belts this year, the actual lineal champion his coming back HAHAHAHAHAHA
    You moron, according to you Mohammed Ali is lineal champion even when he's dead? What an idiot you are

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      You moron, according to you Mohammed Ali is lineal champion even when he's dead? What an idiot you are
      No that is totally wrong and not at all what I said...... I said if Joshua beats Parker in a close fight, and faces Wilder who just scraped past Ortiz, then none of them can claim to no1, you will have rematches and all the while the actual lineal champion is training and away to fight....... who the hell would claim to be lineal cahmpion after beating Joshua or Wilder or Parker? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
        No that is totally wrong and not at all what I said...... I said if Joshua beats Parker in a close fight, and faces Wilder who just scraped past Ortiz, then none of them can claim to no1, you will have rematches and all the while the actual lineal champion is training and away to fight....... who the hell would claim to be lineal cahmpion after beating Joshua or Wilder or Parker? lol
        Just explain to me how can you call lineal champion someone who is retired or dead?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Nice try, troll. But he was clean on all the tests he took while training for Wlad, with both UKAD and VADA.
          Yeh that’s what they said before he fought Hammer, wasn’t until after it came out and we all know UKAD backed down by accepting Fury admitted use against Hammer paying back his relatively small purse in comparison to the big one he earned against Klitschko.

The guy was still in breach of contract and ineligible to fight a rematch because of suspension yet suckers like you sucked it up he had a foot injury.

Comment

Yeah he has been shedding the weight (Fury), hopefully he is getting tested and he isn’t getting his meat from Mexico.

Comment

Fury looks well on is way to a comeback and that's really good for the division.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                Yeh that’s what they said before he fought Hammer, wasn’t until after it came out and we all know UKAD backed down by accepting Fury admitted use against Hammer paying back his relatively small purse in comparison to the big one he earned against Klitschko.

The guy was still in breach of contract and ineligible to fight a rematch because of suspension yet suckers like you sucked it up he had a foot injury.
                Unlike you, I base my opinions on what I know of evidence and information, not blind prejudice. At the UKAD website you can see that they tested Tyson Fury 7 times while he was training for Wlad and he was clean every time. He was also being tested by VADA in that camp.

Waaah ... he's a gypsy doe .. I don't like gypsies ..

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                  as far as i'm concerned, Fury is still lineal

the Ring can go suck a bag of d*cks
                  I save those strong emotions for sectioning bodies that act in their self interest. To keep a king who hasn't fought in 2.5 years and failed drug tests is a bit excessive.

Comment

black works !

hes still 2 yrs away from his next fight

Comment

Working...
                    X