Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner's Coach: We'll Beat Jessie Vargas in Spectacular Fashion!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner getting the Ali treatment! War Vargas!!

Comment

Kevin Cunningham has to get Broner back to body punching like did at 130-135 that's been missing lately.Broner should go back to fighting on the inside like did against DeMarco more.I hope Broner beat Vargas in spectacular fashion

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        Broner has no business at 147.
        Its at 144 lol. Broner aint beating any top guys in any weight division. I dont care what the "broner a 4 division champion" morons say. Talent is the most wasted thing in the world, so that makes broner an average guy in that category as well. Gotta work hard and sacrafice the "enjoyments" of life in order to be special in almost anything. Not so sold on vargas either to be honest. A so so fight. May watch, may not.

Comment

broner wont win this

Comment

Ima be REAL.. after that post about "F the kids" that did it there... I hope this dude loses, Paulie said it a while ago.. go back and look at the last press conference between them 2 before the fight he is every thing that's wrong with boxing... all he does is complain complain, now he's blaming floyd for not supporting him dude was in his camp for the porter fight dog. How did you lose with that dude in your training camp.. its not the trainer its HIM flat out Mike Stafford and couple other guys told him when he was fighting Mikey Garcia what to do he didn't go out there and do it. He's a good C plus fighter... Every time its time to step up to the plate he's taking a lost. Weight has nothing to do it... if thats the case mikey moved up with no issues and took the fight to him... how is this dude even headlining a event??? I remember a while ago if you lost you went back on the undercard until they felt it was time to put you back into the limelight. Dude reminds me of a modern day Zab Judah

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
              Dunno, noone ever looks good against herrera. Also broner is already at gatekeeper status and beating vargas won't change that.
              You are lying. Good thing plenty of people don't agree with you.

Comment

Picking Vargas in this one. Broner just isn't that good

Comment

Not a huge fight to watch or not,....I'll probably watch it because I enjoy the sport,....but for Broner, he had better be %100 focused on this fight or it could very well be his Swan-Song fight of his career. Anything less and he will become a gate keeper performing on lower tiered bouts as an undercard fighter earning thousands instead of millions. That might not last long either.

Comment

I am 100% putting money down on Vargas.

Comment

This fight should make an excellent foil for Adrien Broner because Jessie Vargas is a runner; Who has no power and a very low work rate.

Had he fought Figueroa as planned, he could have landed himself in some pretty big trouble because Omar is a pressure fighter who punches without ceasing.

He still may lose but I like his chances more in this bout against Vargas than the previous scheduled one with Figueroa.

Comment

Working...
                      X