Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexicans and Black Americans have the most champions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shout out to all of my Mexican homies tonight on the win. Ruiz is that dude.

Comment

Originally posted by embryo View Post
      And why would you even bring that up? Because you felt inferior and this helps make you think that you aren't?
      Another jerk…

Is not about racism, its about boxing schools

Methods, skills, heart, mentallity

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I really hate shyt like this. It only divides people. You aren't anything special just because I guy that looks like you had the guts to become a great fighter.
        Co-sign and nicely put.

Comment

And why would you even bring that up? Because you felt inferior and this helps make you think that you aren't?
          Hahahaha seems like it's making you mad. Here's a visual representation of what i'm talking about

https://imgur.com/a/2MBD79y
          Last edited by Stokely; 06-02-2019, 03:22 AM. Reason: doesnt show the image

Comment

Yet u brought up the crap about the white old men, promoters, etc collecting the money you hypocrite piece of ****

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
              Yet u brought up the crap about the white old men, promoters, etc collecting the money you hypocrite piece of ****
              lol u mad bruh

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
                Hahahaha seems like it's making you mad. Here's a visual representation of what i'm talking about

https://imgur.com/a/2MBD79y
                lmao what the **** is that? It's a bunch of actual countries compared to this made up entity known as "Black America" and "Mexico America" lol that is hilarious, are you really grasping for straws THAT desperately? Holy mother****ing ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  What means LDBC?
                  Lions Den Boxing Community

It's a group of African-American, African, Black American boxing fans whaetever they preferred to be called supporting their colored fighters

Calling our fighters Raza/La Raza is easy didnt know what to call their fighters so I named them LDBC as a tribute to them

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
                    Lions Den Boxing Community

It's a group of African-American, African, Black American boxing fans whaetever they preferred to be called supporting their colored fighters

Calling our fighters Raza/La Raza is easy didnt know what to call their fighters so I named them LDBC as a tribute to them
                    But white people supporting white fighters would be considered "white supremacists" in a vehement manner and shunned. You're ******ed and a hypocrite and have no idea what the hell you're talking about. You have this manufactured fake passion and outrage about race and skin color. If we're all equal and none of it matters, than shut the F up about it and leave it alone.

Comment

Can someone say "Inferiority Complex?"

Comment

Working...
                      X