Collapse
No announcement yet.

Armed deputy at Florida high school resigns after failing to engage shooter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But the teachers are gonna do more than this officer? Yea ok.

Comment

That's a straight up ho move. You have teachers unarmed running towards the shooter getting mowed down and this dude just chilling like it's all good. **** the police.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        They released his salary. It was over $70k a year. But when you take an oath as an officer the pay really shouldn't matter imo.
        Damn thats more than I'd expect...but probably still not enough to kill or be killed for to him, oath or nah for him.

That sh^t ain't for everyone. Back in NY I knew a couple f#ckheads who had security gigs...I'd bet money those mfers weren't gonna die for anyone or necessarily kill for anyone either unless it was a him or them situation.

Comment

Pathetic excuse for an armed security guard. Doesn't even enter the school to engage the shooter. The FBI failed the School, and so did the armed security guard.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            But the teachers are gonna do more than this officer? Yea ok.
            The Armed security guard never entered the building. Teachers would always be in the building. And you need more than 1 guard

Comment

This was the FBI during all the anonymous tips they received on cruz, and the Armed security guard on Valentines day

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                lmfao

And Another One!
                And another one

Comment

Originally posted by german12johnson View Post
                  The attacker wasn't black so he didn't think he was a threat
                  Or deserving of being killed...

Comment

But quick to engage on a unarmed minority.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Damn thats more than I'd expect...but probably still not enough to kill or be killed for to him, oath or nah for him.

That sh^t ain't for everyone. Back in NY I knew a couple f#ckheads who had security gigs...I'd bet money those mfers weren't gonna die for anyone or necessarily kill for anyone either unless it was a him or them situation.
                      So why the **** sign up if you ain't gone get down when it's time stop making excuse for a coward move

Comment

Working...
                      X