Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #16 - Kell Brook vs Errol Spence, May 27

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think brook scores 2 kd which will be the difference.

Comment

• Spence KOs Brook in the mid rounds.

Comment

• I'll use a x2 multiplier for this pick.

Comment

• Spence by KO/TKO. He will probably crunch Brook's beak, and leave him unconscious on the canvas, with a load of chocolate brownies in his trunks.

Comment

• Brook close decision

Hopefully his eye/cheek holds up

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              But even if Spence is winning wide, I believe the they will make the decision close. Thurman won wide in my eyes but to partial preserve Garcia's image. That fight was a split decision.
              I think there was a rematch clause, so they wanted to try to push it. No one is interested though, because as you say, Thurman won wide.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                g27region Sadiqkingofko

And myself are the only 3 picking Spence KO 1-4 We wll be the only three winners tomorrow!!!!!!

MC, #ManDown by KO 1-4, #StrapSeason #AndTheNew!!!!!
                I'm a Brook fan but Spence than Brook plain and simple, guys like Tim Bradley, Shawn Porter, Danny Garcia, and Kell Brook are cake walks for Spence, but Thurman and Crawford are 50/50 fights

Comment

• May have to switch my pick. F#cking Dwyer gots Spence by KO.

Comment

• Very interesting poll, I don't see how Kell Brook can win if he can't crack him. I don't see this going to a decision.

Comment

• 50/50 fight. This fight is biggest test of Spence Jr but against all odds i picked Spence by close decision. No one result will be a surprise.

Comment

Working...
                      X