No announcement yet.

Should 3G take a page out of wards book

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should 3G take a page out of wards book

And stall on a rematch and act like his victory was clearly decisive while asking for an even bigger share of the pot?

Or is that just cool when americans do it?

I love that Canelo picture. Also I think Golovkin has the balls to give Jacobs that rematch. I respect Ward for what he's accomplished but calling him a ***** in his situation would be an understatement.

Comment

He should do whatever makes him the most money

Comment

He should do what you said Ward should and admit defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          He didn't lose though. Outthrew, outlanded and had a higher connect percentage, with a knockdown.

Comment

I think there probably isn't that much appeal or money in GGG vs Jacobs II to even think very hard about doing such a thing, but lets see what the PPV numbers say I guess. And maybe more importantly fans would rather see GGG move forward to Canelo, BJS or Charlo, which would probably be my top 3 choices for him next.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              So you think Jacobs deserved the win?

Comment

Can't really make the comparison to Ward but imho Golovkin will offer a rematch to Jacobs not because he's under any contractural obligation to do so. Golovkin will because he loves the sport and wants the competition. He'll give him a rematch, and give fans what they want to see. Both will have time to regroup and learn for the next show.

Comment

I think GGG should give him a rematch after Canelo fight. I think that is more likely than Ward giving Kovalev a rematch. There should definitely be some rehydration clause this time. Jacobs was massive

Comment

Ward will fight Kovlaev this year. Jacobs won't ever get a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X