No announcement yet.

Boxers Should Go On Strike Against HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxers Should Go On Strike Against HBO

Fighters Should Go On Strike And Say They Won't Fight On HBO Unless They Let Rigondeaux Fight On Their Network.

Originally posted by swagswag View Post
    Fighters Should Go On Strike And Say They Won't Fight On HBO Unless They Let Rigondeaux Fight On Their Network.
    What fighters are willing to give up their paycheck to stick up for one another?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      What fighters are willing to give up their paycheck to stick up for one another?
      Unfortunately No One but they should do it because it is the right thing to do. They are ruining his career when all he wants to do is be a professional boxing champion. He escaped Cuba to make that possible for himself. Let him pursue the American dream.

Comment

i understand HBO if your not entertaining n dont bring sells, well they have that option to not have u in there broadcast

i think Rigon is entertaining, hes a very good boxer just like Ward, u can see how bias is HBO with the American fighters, the Klits n Rigon get no love cause they aint American

Comment

please, its their money they dont have to pay whoever they dont want to pay. Rigo can go to espn, sole boxeo, univision, nbc fight night, tons of options. Not HBO fault Rigo is boring to the masses and they cant make no money from his fights.

Comment

Unfortunately No One but they should do it because it is the right thing to do. They are ruining his career when all he wants to do is be a professional boxing champion. He escaped Cuba to make that possible for himself. Let him pursue the American dream.
            So every fighter should have the RIGHT to fight for big money on HBO? I mean, they are pursuing their dreams, so why should they be denied?

HBO can televise whatever fighters it pleases. It's a business, and if in their judgment a fighter is not good for business then they don't have to televise him.

He is free to pursue his dream, HBO or no HBO.

Comment

Just leave Top Rank.
              Top Rank has no more fights to give him.
              Mikey Garcia.. but I doubt they'll give him that

Comment

Boxers have the choice to either fight for the fans, or box for themselves. I suppose that's somehow HBO's fault?

Comment

Also, fighters not only screw themselves, but their trainers and other people in their camp an their family and their people's families.

Comment

The crazy thing with HBO rejecting Rigo, is that Donaire had like 2 year of snooze fest vs completely trash and overmatched opponents at that, and was still touted as top 5 p4p and fighter of the year

HBO I dont understand what they are pursuing, their boxing program wont last to the end of next year at this rate, a whole network going down the drain for being Pac'tards smh............................................... ..............

Comment

Working...
                    X