• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

her and bristol in a 3 way fcking hot.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post

the female version of george w bush

Ahahahaha and that beotch was the governor of Alaska!!..

I'll bet she thinks Paul Revere was naked while riding his horse to warn the British

Comment

Palin for president.

Comment

I don't really want to generalise, but the fact that this women is in any kind of governmental position really does highlight the absolutely incredible stupidity of Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            of course not. When republicans get something wrong they usually make excuses like "it was a misspeak" or something along those lines. Sarah doesn't do that though, she'll say it was a "gotcha question" without admitting she was wrong.
            "What journals and magazines do you read?"

"WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO TRICK ME!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
              I don't really want to generalise, but the fact that this women is in any kind of governmental position really does highlight the absolutely incredible stupidity of Americans.
              You show your own ignorance by placing it on Americans and not politicians. Almost anyone who seeks power doesnt deserve it.

Comment

On a serious note there are a lot of people who want Palin to run for president. The Democratic Party for example. And also stand up comedians and Jon Stewart.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  On a serious note there are a lot of people who want Palin to run for president. The Democratic Party for example. And also stand up comedians and Jon Stewart.

I'll vote for her if the teat :boobiesarty endorse her

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                    You show your own ignorance by placing it on Americans and not politicians. Almost anyone who seeks power doesnt deserve it.
                    I believe she was elected as governor of Alaska by US citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
                      I believe she was elected as governor of Alaska by US citizens.
                      that is correct. She quit that job too.

Comment

Working...
                      X