Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So this is where rap music is going now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    Not impressed. Idk if you grew up in one of these “extremely safe” places but if you did that would explain why you have such unrealistic views on how society is supposed to be. We all can’t live in your culdesac
    in my own defense, ive been on the other side of the fence. spent a great deal of my youth in a legit hood. by the time i was 12, ive seen with my own eyes acts of unprovoked violence that would be hard to believe.

same with rappers, i got the fnck out as soon as i could. nothing in da hood but self created hopelessness and lessons on how not to act when you escape it.

you say ''extremely safe places'' as if its a bad thing. and i agree. being surrounded by civilized humans might be asking too much.

enough about me, lets this shlt called rap

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      Young thug fell off hard. He had some really good songs couple years ago
      He only had 1 good solo song, Danny Glover, all his other good songs were features. Overrated

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        I knew you a fish.
        How dat make mi a fish?
        None of those type are in my close circle.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          In 82 post 79... sugar hill gang got replaced be grandmaster flash and the furious 5, but I was listen to Tom brown, jam in for Jamaica... I saw the police at the cow palace, prince dropped his first album...

How old are you, pleaselets let others decide whoda man... I smashed your boy easy,,,,
          The godfather of hip hop is a Jamaican.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Don't listen they sh**t if you find it weird.

When the older heads were complaining about Nelly, I bet you didn't care and jammed to it.
            Well, it was a slippery slope so deal with it.
            Don't compare these fa**ots to nelly...this is disturbing and disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
              Don't compare these fa**ots to nelly...this is disturbing and disgusting
              Just saying that people have ben complaining about where rap has been headed since Nelly came on the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Just saying that people have ben complaining about where rap has been headed since Nelly came on the scene.
                This is a whole different world, they're promoting satanism,sexism and ****sexuality. I'm not a fan of Nelly but I can still fit him into the hip hop category this stuff is just scary and disturbing, parents really need to monitor their children when it comes to stuff like this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  This is a whole different world, they're promoting satanism,sexism and ****sexuality. I'm not a fan of Nelly but I can still fit him into the hip hop category this stuff is just scary and disturbing, parents really need to monitor their children when it comes to stuff like this.
                  It's hard to monitor our kids because we might be monitoring our kids but other parents aren't.
                  You were a kid once. Remember the kids that were deemed cool were the ones with the bad stuff so other kids usually gravitated towards them. So it's you against peer pressure.

Comment

Most rap these days is garbage.

I'd rather listen to happy remixes from actual great rappers like this over 99% of the new stuff released.

https://youtu.be/WZMLryxx0Vc

Comment

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/cele...cid=spartanntp

''6ix9ine Attacked, Kidnapped, Robbed in Brooklyn: Report''

this earned $750k by rapping to have that much in jewelry alone ?!?!?!

Comment

Working...
                      X