Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'm Addicted To Boxing - I Want To Defend My Belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a fan of Pacquaio but what is this 'regular' belt that organisations have? Just have the main belt and that's it. This title is not genuine.

Comment

Thurman next or vacate

Comment

Only thing is Pac should have waited until he retired from boxing or towards the end b4 he got into Politics because for a lot of years he was a part time boxer now 40 is closing in even if you can still do it just not good for long term health at 40+ even Floyd woke up and realized this.

Comment

Nah kid you're addicted to crack and you need money 🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
            He would lose every single one of those fights. I think even at this point Shawn Porter and Khan beats him. Everybody else above that tier puts him to sleep.

Well, since Pacquiao is saying do I look old?, I'm back and that he's addicted to boxing. Then these are the fights he needs to fight.

If he does think he's back and that he's not old he needs to fight those guys to find out.

If that's what it takes for his wake up call, then so be it.

I'm in the inclination that a majority of those guys also would win too. I have my reservations though on a couple of those names, but I'm in agreement that the majority would likely win.

But if Pacquiao is going to keep fighting I want to see big fights, not fights against hasbeens or easy opponents. I'll only watch if he fights guys like Spence, Crawford, Thurman, etc......

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
              Loma is a coward for insisting on 135.
              I feel that way too. Pac is 40. Do you want to fight the legend or what?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  Loma is scared to fight a 40 year old Pac at 140, and is trying to play reverse psychology with people acting like it's not a big fight.

The guy was about to fight Beltran or some other no-name at 130 though happily lol.

Prime Pac destroys Loma, and I think even this old Pac can still drop him at any moment in the fight.
                  The guy just got to 135 for crying out loud, how can you talk tough in a situation like this?

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                    STFU..... Go watch womens figure skating.. Clearly you aint a boxing fan.. Pac produces unlike other fighters who Bamboozle the public into buying a fight with a MMA fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                      Well, since Pacquiao is saying do I look old?, I'm back and that he's addicted to boxing. Then these are the fights he needs to fight.

If he does think he's back and that he's not old he needs to fight those guys to find out.

If that's what it takes for his wake up call, then so be it.

I'm in the inclination that a majority of those guys also would win too. I have my reservations though on a couple of those names, but I'm in agreement that the majority would likely win.

But if Pacquiao is going to keep fighting I want to see big fights, not fights against hasbeens or easy opponents. I'll only watch if he fights guys like Spence, Crawford, Thurman, etc......
                      Facts, you didn't say one lie.

Comment

Working...
                      X