No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
    Bradley is one player from USA i really did rate and surprised he never went on to bigger things

Well actually he had a decent spell at Roma but i saw him at Heerenveen when he was still young and he looked like a hell of a player. I was always surprised no biggish clubs picked him up at that point.
    He should’ve challenged himself to stay in Europe. But instead decided to be mediocre and play in MLS at 28 or something.

Ended the trajectory of his career that very moment.

I’d choose Lichaj who plays with Nottingham over the guys who play in MLS.

It’s just not good enough. Even Giovani Dos Santos doesn’t start for Mexico and it’s because MLS is 50 leagues lower than Spain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
      Fat Brits gracing this thread with their knowledge again.

Brazil won the 1958 World Cup in Sweden.
      Oh sorry one time back way way back in 1958 when hardly any teams even played..

Bet your the same type of **** who laughs at Englands solitary win way way back in 1966

Fact is South America can RIP with Var about.. referees will get used to the system and no longer fall for thug tactics they employ

Comment

• Neymar will win it for Brazil.

Draw those crucial fouls. Fellaini will get a red messing with that boy.

Comment

• -MEGA- nerves and tensions are high. Can you feel it?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

Bet your the same type of **** who laughs at Englands solitary win way way back in 1966

Fact is South America can RIP with Var about.. referees will get used to the system and no longer fall for thug tactics they employ
            You said never, cvnt. That means never.

I'm sorry you're so dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

That last bit is true.

Had a run out in the USL and played against a guy from panama or something.

Dude damn near tore my arm off on a corner kick.

Needless to say, dirty tactics out of South Americans. He even said it after the game, US play too soft. As in don’t do the underhanded schit he was doing.

Comment

• I will laugh if Brazil loses to a nation of bottlers.. especially with all this support they have

Was fun watching Uruguay players cry before the final whistle today.. have some belief lads

I wonder how long into the game till Neymar dives like he's been shot? 5 min?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Shame that people relate ****ney rhyming slang with that f.ucker
                  Don't you dare call our national treasure a ****er pal, hes a pwopa nawty geezer, this is one of the greatest programs ever made

Comment

• Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
                    You said never, cvnt. That means never.

I'm sorry you're so dumb.
                    Oh i am sorry i forgot Brazil won a World cup in Sweden about 40 years before i was even born.. Have they done anything since in Europe

I am sure your fat fingers were smashing the keyboard trying to get up Wikipedia as soon as i made the comment

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

Had a run out in the USL and played against a guy from panama or something.

Dude damn near tore my arm off on a corner kick.

Needless to say, dirty tactics out of South Americans. He even said it after the game, US play too soft. As in don’t do the underhanded schit he was doing.
                      Wrong continent but you don't really agree with the bit about them now having to learn how to play football

MOTHERDUCKER gets weird about South America

Comment

Working...
                      X