Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Couldn't Let Canelo, GGG Do What Me & Trinidad Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Yup! Its clearly an alt. no one starts out that OBNOXIOUS
    yup. This is a discussion board not a board for racism and insults. I’m done with him and won’t reply to his nonsense going forward. He can go shiiit in his fist.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
      yup. This is a discussion board not a board for racism and insults. I’m done with him and won’t reply to his nonsense going forward. He can go shiiit in his fist.
      Cant say I blame you? Good call. Its still good site most of the times. Usually the new accounts give it a bad name. Not always but most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pakutu93 View Post
        Phuck u!! Fahgett!!
        Next time state your opinion without talking shiat u faukin weakling with a big head!!😡
        If they ever make a remake of the movie CLUELESS I think you would get the main role. ESPECIALLY if its about boxing.

Comment

You guys all listened to Leddarmans nonsense go watch the replay. Oscar was retreating the last 4 rounds but will still landing effective punches on Tito. Tito only won the 12th round clearly. That was a total boxing lesson. Also there was a delay at start of the fight so Don King can make deposits into the judges bank accounts. Missing mouth piece my asss.

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
            You guys all listened to Leddarmans nonsense go watch the replay. Oscar was retreating the last 4 rounds but will still landing effective punches on Tito. Tito only won the 12th round clearly. That was a total boxing lesson. Also there was a delay at start of the fight so Don King can make deposits into the judges bank accounts. Missing mouth piece my asss.
            That was CLEARLY a whoopin Oscar gave him. Tito was a bloody mess. Oscar was ROBBED also in the Mosley II fight. I had $3000 on Oscar. To know Mosley was roided up still pisses me off. Im GLAD his wife took him to the cleaners.

Comment

There was no need for a rematch because De La Hoya clearly won and was robbed against Trinidad. He should have knocked out Trinidad. I would have liked to see him have had a rematch against Whitaker or Quartey.

Comment

Tito stepped off the plane in Borinquen with Oscars WBC (mex) in one hand and a rubber chiken in thee other and that my friend is the real story of the last SUPER FIGHT of the century!!!!
                YOUR NEED TO STOP �� CRYING!!! Oscar coward and lost!! Dont matter what any of u non judges say!! He lost thats it!!!
                Sure tito was surprised cause oscar was in oscars country and town and oscar always got dec he didn't win !!!
                Now u guys think your know how to score figjts?Buahahahahahahaha��������
                Last edited by Pakutu93; 06-22-2018, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  That was CLEARLY a whoopin Oscar gave him. Tito was a bloody mess. Oscar was ROBBED also in the Mosley II fight. I had $3000 on Oscar. To know Mosley was roided up still pisses me off. Im GLAD his wife took him to the cleaners.
                  whoopin? Shiat that big coward was running like a chiken 🐔without a head!!! That's all i saw!!
                  Big fuaking running and scared to death!!! Buahahahahahahaha😱😱😱😱

Comment

That Trinidad/Oscar robbery was one of the worst in recent memory. Oscar schooled him all night and definitely deserved the decision. If Oscar truly put up money from his own pocket to save the GGG/Canelo rematch, he deserves major credit for giving the fans what we want.

Comment

And the new WBC welter weight champion of the world FELIX TITO TRINIDAD!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X