Great interview with Joe Goosen on Corrales vs Castillo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great interview with Joe Goosen on Corrales vs Castillo

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
    Excellent interview. I agree. I think the fight did ruin both fighters. Neither guy did much after that. But man, what a fight. All time classic!

Comment

Love videos like these. These behind the scenes of scenarios just makes me want to go watch the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Love videos like these. These behind the scenes of scenarios just makes me want to go watch the fight.
        Yeah this has got to be one of my favorite interviews ever. People liked to rip on Goosen for how this fight played out but the game plan obviously worked.

Comment

Huge fan of Corrales but lets be honest, Castillo was robbed of the victory by Corrales taking out his Mouth guard on purpose twice in Round 10 and giving Corrales time to recover especially after the Second Knockdown.

I'm glad Castillo won their rematch.

Last edited by Boxnation fan; 06-02-2018, 07:21 PM.

Comment

To date, Corrales vs Castillo is one of my all time favorites. Both those men let their balls swing. It was a thing of beauty and violence all at once! RIP Chico

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
              Huge fan of Corrales but lets be honest, Castillo was robbed of the victory by Corrales taking out his Mouth guard on purpose twice in Round 10 and giving Corrales time to recover especially after the Second Knockdown.

I'm glad Castillo won their rematch.

You could also say that Castillo cheated in the rematch by coming in overweight, so according to your logic they're 0-0 against each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                You could also say that Castillo cheated in the rematch by coming in overweight, so according to your logic they're 0-0 against each other.
                So you agree, Corrales cheated and Castillo got revenge in the rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                  So you agree, Corrales cheated and Castillo got revenge in the rematch?
                  I'm not going to argue here... I said "you could say", not I think Castillo cheated. I don't think Castillo cheated in the rematch either. They'll forever be 1-1.
                  Last edited by Evil_Meat; 06-02-2018, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X