No announcement yet.

2018 NFL Draft

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 NFL Draft

Saquon Barkley to the Giants, what you guys think?

Giants probably should have taken a qb but I think Barkley is the best player in the draft

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Depends if they can upgrade that O-line through the draft. Might as well put him in the same bodybag as Manning if they don’t.

Comment

There is a thread already.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
          Giants probably should have taken a qb but I think Barkley is the best player in the draft
          I think we should pump Eli full of the best PEDs and let him do his thing for another season.

Comment

Vikings add to their already ridiculous defense. I love it.

Comment

They should have taken elis successor at 2, now they will go through qb hell once eli retires. They won't be picking 2 any time soon.

As for Barkley, he will end up like Darren McFadden unless the giants focus on their offensive line for the rest of the draft. Everyone said McFadden was the next great one, but he was done a total disservice by the Oakland raiders organization because they didn't improve the offensive line for the raiders. McFadden was one of those players who could have been a great one if he had that line. The NFC East is dline heavy with the eagles and Redskins.

If the giants don't fix that line, Barkley will end up like McFadden

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                Depends if they can upgrade that O-line through the draft. Might as well put him in the same bodybag as Manning if they don’t.
                If they don't address their line like how my chargers did last year in rds 2 and 3, he will end up like McFadden

Comment

BostonGuy or -MEGA-

Could you please merge this into the master thread. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                    They should have taken elis successor at 2, now they will go through qb hell once eli retires. They won't be picking 2 any time soon.

As for Barkley, he will end up like Darren McFadden unless the giants focus on their offensive line for the rest of the draft. Everyone said McFadden was the next great one, but he was done a total disservice by the Oakland raiders organization because they didn't improve the offensive line for the raiders. McFadden was one of those players who could have been a great one if he had that line. The NFC East is dline heavy with the eagles and Redskins.

If the giants don't fix that line, Barkley will end up like McFadden
                    McFadden was still great with that crappy O line, his undoing was that he was constantly injured.

Comment

Working...
                    X